POTC Interactives

lorien_stormfeather

Since I don't know if you movie lubbers read the other forums and ye seem the right sort to appreciate this. I'll let ye know that the Ms. Creants have been super busy since we got the okay from Buena Vista to go ahead with our little shenannigans. Go to www.potcinteractive.com for all the poop!

Pirates of the Caribbean Interactive Theatre

Wildwood, New Jersey

Saturday, October 2, 4:00 PM, and Sunday, October 3, 1:00 PM

The Sea Theatre

Portland, Oregon

Saturday October 23, 1:00 pm

Hollywood Theatre (Tix. $10., online at www.hollywoodtheatre.org )

Pre-show features music by Spinnaker and a special guest!

Dallas, Texas

Saturday, October 30

Lakewood Theater

Mount Vernon, Washington

Saturday, October 30, 5:30

Lincoln Theater

Tonawanda, New York

Saturday, Nov. 20 at 2pm and 8pm

Riviera Theatre

Here's me poster fer the Port Land, Orygun event and yes that is a quote from our own Ms. Jamaica Rose. She also let me use her drawin'!

potc_portland_web_sm.jpg

We named the lobster "Tim"!!!

-Lorien

Stormfeathersiggycopy.jpg

Have fun some of ya sea dogs lucky 'nough t' have one in yer ports!

Alas, not havin' luck getting one 'round here, let alone the midwest I think. Rather d'pressin'. :huh:

:angry:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Fret NOT me beauteous, Lasses and Laddies, you can hold yer own POTC Interactive in yer own port-o-call.

It's a do-it-yerself sorta' gig. We be no corporate entity ye know, just humble pyrates...

Sail on over here for all he poop....POTC Interactive How To

They be more like guidelines anyway....

Or you could always come to Portland, we be friendly pyrates here....

Here's our new Event Web Page to feast yer deadlights upon...

Portland POTC Interactive 10/23

POTC Portland Update:

website for more info POTC Portland Interactive 10/23

The "Talk Like a Pirate Day Guys" , 'Ol Chumbucket and Cap'n Slappy HAVE JUST AGREED TO BE OUR CELEBRITY Master and Commander (MC's!)

We're greatly honored and hope to see a bunch of NQG and Pyracy Pub Pirates at our little party.

It's just a few ports north, on the left coast, me hearties. Why not commandeer a vessel and pick up a crew in Tortuga and join us!

-Stormfeather

BTW: we named the lobster "Tim"

Great site, thanks for that, Stormfeather! I'm actually going to go out now and start asking some theatres. Actually, the places that have shown midnight Moulin Rouge (in manner of Rocky Horror, just cooler) are the big chains, the Mann theatres. But yes, the small theatres show Rocky at midnight. Might as well start there. I will start asking theatres now, at any rate... I can't wait to see this happen in my area!

Deviana "The Wolf" Windsor

Wolfy Wench: Good show lass, be bold!...

I hadn't heardabout Moulin Rouge Interactive! Do I watch anything except pyrate movies? Not on purpose! Maybe ones with JD in them. Soon we'll be doing Chocolat, and From Hell and, Benny and Joon and Sleepy Hollow! LOL!

Not really!

Maybe Shreck! I'll have to try that at home with the Powder Monkeys.

What be your port-o-call when you're not at sea?

Over at www.potcinteractive.com,there be a passel of Ms. Creants ready to help you out. Maybe even in your town, luv!

Fair winds to ye!

Tah-

Lorien Fiona Stormfeather

AHA, AVAST! I see you hail from the Isle de California.

I was born and raised in the bay area...came to Orygun during the great silicon forest migration of the 90's.

There is a wench or two in the POTCinteractive forum that hail from the golden state. "Lady writer " is from the southern reaches.

Although we be a bit back-water like, for some reason Port Land, Orygun is just crawlin with members of the brotherhood.

It's starting to feel normal going out to raids downtown garbed. Someone inquired at our pub table last week, "Are you actors or something" and I really didn't know what she was talking about! I always look and talk like a pyrate!

Crazy 'ol world isn't it?

For awhile there was a midnight showing of Austin Powers in Hollyweird, the first movie that is. My guyfriend was hired to perform as Austin. It was pretty interesting! A Moulin Rouge interactive sounds cool! Where has that been happening at?

The Pirates interactive at San Diego Comic Con this year went pretty well. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let ye all know... there has been a new POTC Script posted on www.potcinteractive.com.

We Port Land Pyrates will be having a little rehersal tommorrow, before the big Event at the Hollywood Theatre 10/23.

I like some of the new lines and some I like less.... A nod to "Finding Neverland" good, referring to "Keebler Elves" not so....

And we be but humble Pyrates so hang them rules! Well, they be actually more like guidelines anyway!

• 3 weeks later...