Captain Tito's Berthday

Red Bess

Well now, Cap'n......Seems we be a year an' a smatterin' o' days apart. Happy Birthday to ye an' a case o' Parrot Bay to toast it! :P

Here's health and prosperity to ye an' all yer posterity

An' them tha' doesn' drink with sincerity

tha' they be damned for all eternity!

Slainte'!

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Wheee Happy Birthday...I love Birthdays..Drinks all around..*tosses confettii and Balloons...'Captn Tito..I owe ye a massage and a grilling..Crimson..Fire up the Grill..Ye can cook..*ill do dishes...shudders*

Plunder Me cherries to everyone..Oh..and dont think I be forgetting the b-Day spankin :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Aye, lad! Have a great birthday, and let someone do the cooking for you, for once!! Many happy more to ya!

B)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Thanks to all me mateys fer yer wishes of such a great day!!

Actually I did let somebody else do the cookin

If any of ye are in Upstate, NY and lookin fer a VERY PYRATEY place to please your pallete, go to Sylvan Beach, NY on the shore of Oneida Lake.

Eat at Captain Johns. It be a fine place fer all seagoin lads and lasses.

Check em out at www.captainjohn.com.

A high 5 to all guys and a big hug to all ye ladies!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aww Capn..Dont be forgettin I owe ye a massage..Perhaps at the tub or the Laggon tis your call and it is good for whenever ye need it..my pleasure...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Happy Birthday!! Captain :o

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Bloody hell! Tito had a Bday?!? ::Grumbles:: an' I missed it!... ::whimpers:: Oh, well... :: Tosses Tito a bottle o' rum:: Here ya are, Mate. :ph34r:

Suppose... I should add an extra to yer new shirt, eh. :) I'm sure I can conjure & scower fer somethin'.

Hope ya had a fine day. If not.. well, then.. someone should kidnap ya & take ya out to have a fine day an' all. :) :ph34r::ph34r:

again....

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRTTHHDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Covers Scupper's eyes, then gives Tito a berthday kiss.

many more Tito, and all of them full of plunder and fun!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg