Lady Barbossa RULES

Barbossa II

:::Blushin'::: Awwww...

::Bows b'fore Barbossa II::: The pleasure is all mine. :D

Most welcome. I also look forward to seein' the pix. Can't wait.

Give 'em hell at DragonCon. :huh:

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye, you must share the pics when you get them, cause if not, well that is just teasing!!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Aye let all 7 seas know of the fine talent she has!!!

She be makin me a grand shirt and since it wasn't finished yet in time fer this year's festival at Alex Bay, she sent me a shirt she never used, to have in its place.

I got me materials together and be makin her somethin special in return fer both shirts!!!

Here's to ye LadyB!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P:P

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aye Animal she be having a lovely stern. Course her bows aren't bad either.

LOl Sorry luv. I'll give you a box of godivas for punishment

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

:lol::lol::lol:

ANIMAL! :::Shakes finger - good one not the bad one - at him::: :lol: wily ol' sea dog.

Hehehehe.... Scupper... I've plenty of chocolates 'round here to top Godiva. They are WAY better than Godiva. :)

::ponders::: Gold would be good punishment. :::Attempting an innocent look with a wicked smirk:::

::Tosses both Animal & Scupper each a bottle of rum:: :lol: There ya be. I hold the best of my stock for Barbossa... hehehehe... all 3 of them here. As well as my wine... which I'm sure a certain Barbossa might like wine from the Amanas. I've 2 bottles from there.... if not 3... I think 3. 1 being the Lover's Wine.

Anyways... straying from the topic by Barbossa II here.. which, he's torturing me... actually so are the others.. with their being at DragonCon.. :: whimpers; le sigh:: As well as wanting pictures.. LOTS of them of him as well as everyone.

Can't wait to see pictures of the Jolly Roger. :lol:

:lol:

Aye Animal she be having a lovely stern. Course her bows aren't bad either.

LOl Sorry luv. I'll give you a box of godivas for punishment

Scupper

takes the Godivas, and then melts them for some Scupper sauce.

LAdyb.. you are a tease with them chocolates.. someday I will taste one.

I hear they are good.. almost better than sex,

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

:P

MerryD.. they are indeed SOO good... but better than sex.. :::shrugs:::

One of these days, I'll get ya to the shoppe so you can try one of those fine chocolate truffles. There are MANY of them that are just fantastic!

:::holding a box of the truffles; looks at Animal:: These... Barbossa gets first dibs on them... the 3 of them, if they so desire... they being such fne gentlemen of the sea. Even now, there is a green apple that is double drenched in caramel! Had one the other day... I have to say, it was pure heaven! :)

:P

Aye share yer pictures from Dragon*Con with us, matey.

And be sure t'hassle them Stormtroopers as I weren't able t'go with them this year. I be an officer in their ranks but no one believes that officers be in charge o'them.

Damn their white ABS (plastic) hides; everyone be wantin' their picture while us poor, overworked officers be overlooked. *sigh* :P

So give 'em Hell fer me, laddie! :P

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

LB, If'n them chocolates be better than sex, Then I think you should set a course fer better men. I ain't boastin on myself, as me prime be over, but, ye gods woman, surely there be a man equal to me in my younger days (now I'm boastin'). An ample woman such as yerself should attract men like an undefended merchant attracts pyrates. Just me humble opinion, Madam.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Again, can't say I know that chocolate is better than sex... but the chocolate is FAR better than anything made by Herseys... let alone the Godiva chocolates.. Or any other chocolate I've had before. It's made WITHOUT any parafin (?) wax... & it's made locally in Eu Claire, Iowa! :)

As to attractin' gents like an East India Company prize ship ripe for the taken... So I have been told.. but alas - be it good or bad, I am still debating it... thus far good.. since it's obviously givin' me some fun opportunities - I've no gent who's decided to be courtin' this pirate Lady. It has it's ups & downs I guess.

I've been told.. I'm rather imposing & intimidating. Right good for a pirate such as I. :)

But.. Billy... I'll tell ya this... You HAVE to try one of those chocolate truffles... or as many as possible! They are just delightful! So good :) But Pete makes it all the worth while to visit the store. She is a riot. :ph34r:

Though... for those of you unable to make it here to Iowa to visit Pete at the Olde Fashion Candy Company... you can order them via phone or online. :)

Anyway.... ::Looks at Barbossa II; grabs one of the green apples double drenched in caramel; offers it to him:: A trade? Pictures for the apple? Trust me, mate.. this apple YOU WILL WANT! I had one on Thursday... talk about DELIGHTFUL!!!! OMG!!... ::Clears throat:: anyway...

::: evil chuckles:: Evil, am I not?

::Sings & dances around to "Here for the Party" by Gretchen Wilson!:::

:ph34r: