Flying Dutchman Award for Outstanding Pirattitude

Bilgemunky

dutchman.gif

Bilgemunky.com, in coordination with TalkLikeAPirate.com, is pleased as rum-punch to announce that the winner of the first ever

Flying Dutchman Award for Outstanding Pirattitude

is The American Pirate Association of Holland, Michigan!

This is the first of what we hope will be many awards presented to private citizens that go above and beyond the call of piracy, fostering a sense of mutinous villainy coupled with warm-fuzzy feelings throughout their communites.

The proud recipient of the Flying Dutchan will be presented with a hand-crafted pewter medallion featuring the Bilgemunky Jolly Roger, along with a special prize package compiled through the generous donations of many fine pirate businesses, including The Ben Gunn Society, No Quarter Given, Captain Jack's Pirate Hats, Scurvy Dogs Comics, and the Pirate Guys.

To learn more about this award and its very worthy recipient, please visit www.bilgemunky.com/dutchman

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Pewter? :::pause:::.... Pewter?!?!

Now, mate...we be pirates. Granted gold is rather... pricy... but what do we pirates care. Silver would be a fine choice.

Ooooh, sufferin' silos... Pewter be fine 'nough. Though wouldn't mind silver if no gold.

ANYWAYS.... :) Sounds rather.... interesting. Will be rather hard to give to just one. I've curious as to who will receive this award... :: Goes to the site:::

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

"The Flying Dutchman Award for Outstanding Pirattitude is named such in honor of the first recipient, the American Pirate Association. "

Quite a nice story about these pirates!! It is a shame the police didn't take the donation! :ph34r:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

• 3 weeks later...

well that's interesting i supose

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Huzzah fer th' APA!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I heard about them a while back--some purple monkey's website--an I thought to meself: "Meself, now them's some good kids!" They gives me hope fer th' future. I mean, here are some kids flouting convention and havin a bit of harmless fun. And when they gets in trouble, find a good way out, and gets the public behind them.

One o' these guys ever run fer President, I'll vote fer em!

BTW, pewter is just fine--looks good, is authentic material, and "easy" to use in a homemade project.

Ifn' it were me, I't be proud to receive it. :ph34r:

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!