HEAR TOO YA POND GUPPYS

Tis' been a spell since Ol' Black Jack graced these here pages but never the less....HERE I AM !!!!!! Yep, the Ol' Bast***'s back n' full of p*** n' vinagar !!! Hey...just how the h*** did I get demoted from a "FEARED NASTY A**ED PIRATES CAPTAIN" to a "plunderer"? ;)

Apparently I'll have ta raise some "Bloody Hell" ;)

Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Jack it's good to see yer smilin face again welcome back I've missed yer sober witt an yer cheerful demeanor Har Har Har .... :blink: .

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

. . .Yep, the Ol' Bast***'s back n' full of p*** n' vinagar !!! Hey...just how the h*** did I get demoted from a "FEARED NASTY A**ED PIRATES CAPTAIN" to a "plunderer"?  :blink: . . .

Aye Mister SHALAQ, Tis good ta see you back on board with us again. I fear we have all been demoted along with ya though.

But thank ye kindly for the gracious censoring of yerself, we wouldn't want to be introducing any naughty words like, BASTARD, PISS, HELL or ASS into the new pirates curriculum. :)

HEED TOO YA GOB o' KNOT ROTTED BILGE BUCKETS!!!

Stynky says we were all put to da sword n' knocked down a peg or two aye? :huh:

Well if that ain't a crock of sh**....aving cream I don't know what is! :huh:

Who be sailing this ship nowa days anyway? We may have been demoted but we best be gettin' our full share of the booty or "Black Jack" will bring HELL n' DAMNATION to da captn's cabin! Cold steel n' a HOT temper ain't nuthun' ta miss with matey!! AARRRR! B)

When the green $$$$ is gone,

:huh: The MEAN is ON!

B) Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :unsure: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

;) This page needs an enema! So bend over n' assume da position! ;)

Whar are all the other sick bastards like me at? Whars Maud at? Whars her master the Captn' Weaver at? What the devils happened to this place?

Did everyone get the rot or a foul dose of religon?

Thank Neptunes spine that Ol' Black Jacks just as mean n' ornry n' twisted as always! :P:P:P:lol::P:P:P

Your sicko of the seas,

Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

AAARRRR!!! Good ter see ya, ya foul-smelling, evil-tempered ol' son of a B****!! (gotta love the whole asterisk thing!!)

Have a tankard a grog, and give someone what fer for your demotion!!

:unsure:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

AAARRRR!!! Good ter see ya, ya foul-smelling, evil-tempered ol' son of a B****!! (gotta love the whole asterisk thing!!)

Have a tankard a grog, and give someone what fer for your demotion!!

:ph34r:

Ay Lad tis' good ta hear from ya too! Oh, n' by da way I only be foul smellin' when I be up wind of ya's! HAR HAR!>>>BELCH<<!!!

Hey....Ya knows how ta turn a fruit into a veggie?

Have a white tiger drag his ass off stage!!! HAR HAR HAR!!! :lol:

victors%20spoils.jpg