Disney has taken the hint....

Iron Bess

Ah, cool! Wasn't sure if anyone knew of that show or the character-lol!

I told Toby about this and he said he wouldn't be auditioning. He's got another character to play around with for Dragon Con, which will be unveiled then. I know you'll all like it, that's all I'll say. :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Tis a pity Toby won't go for it. He'd make a fantastic Sparrow!

What about Wade? I know Wade was rather bummed over the Toy Faire thing... maybe getting him into Disney would be awesome. May cheer him up a bit.

Or even Jimmy! Jimmy makes an awesome Jack.

As to Barbossa... Oooo.... between only 2 gents I am aware of that dress up like the ol' Captain.... & then there is Barbarous here if & when a fine attire is constructed for him.... I'm sure Barbossa will be a challenge. Oh! & Pintel & Ragetti! Those 2 are just 'da bomb'! Yes, Bess .. you can relay that on to Lee & Mackenzie.

Maybe more PotC fun stuff... besides just the ride... like a stage show like they do with all the other Disney stuff like Indiana Jones... I think...

Maybe be so bold as to actually have the Black Pearl ship... ::gasp:: it can sail behind the Columbia. :huh:

Still hoping for a PotC Convention. & the theaters are not being all that cooperative on reshowing PotC, let alone doing the PotC Interactive... since the Interactive was meant as a fundraising idea. I've tried it here since March with little luck or sucess. Was hoping to raise money for the families of the Signal Battalion out of CR.. but they returned to the US in May-June. ::Le sigh::

Just wanting more, this blood-thirsty pirate fandom .... :)

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

It'll be interesting to see what they end up doing with Jack in the park.

I imagine he'll be cleaned up quite a bit. Also the idea of a character running around with a sword and a gun probably won't fly either. hehe

I would audition if I thought for a second that the pay would support my family.

I've performed in amusement parks since 1978 and have quite a bit of experience as an actor/entertainer in theme parks. It's never quite the fun job you think it will be. But then again this is Jack we're talking about....

I'll probably just stick to doing my Captain Jack Spareribs shtik since it would also mean a move as well.

Oh well...a boy can dream can't he? :huh:

Ahoy Mates! :lol:

I have a cool picture of my mother standing in between Hook and Smee...it was taken about 18 years ago. I was 12 years old...and now i'm 30 so yeah...18 years ago is right.

I always have loved Disneyland....but i've only been there like 4 or 5 times unfortunately. the last time I was there was when I was 15 or 16 years old. My favorite rides are POTC, The Haunted mansion, and Star Tours, and...one I think they took out a long time ago...does anyone remember the ride where as you rode it you were being "shrunk" ? while you waited in line you could see people riding it that were shrunk to the point that they were passing through a small tube(not real of course)...I think there was a huge needle or something too...I really miss that ride....I also miss the submerine ride too...

Deadly Drucilla

:blink:

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)