Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

He has seen her!

She freezes where she stands as she watches him walk back into the water. Wanting to swim as fast as she can towards her clothes and run, but at the same time wants to see what will happen. She pulls on her long blonde hair as a protective cloak across her chest......

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wades into the water, eyes on her golden tresses, noting the proud lift of her breasts beneath them...

...then examines her face...a timeless beauty contained therein, his heart skipping as he focuses on her eyes...

...words fail him...he wants only to live in this moment forever...gazing upon her natural unspoiled beauty, with the moonlight streaking down and the warm breeze caressing them both...he shudders...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

He moved towards her slowly with all the grace of a panther. And she, standing there, unable to move, his prey. Time seemed to have slowed down, no sound was heard except for her breathing and loud heart beats. At one point he stopped just a couple of feet away and just gazed at her.......her breath caught in her throat.....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

His touch sends a slight tingly sensation through her. Closing her eyes, she lets out a small breath.

She is surprised by his question, for she had thought the same thing.

"Forgive me, but I thought it was I were dreaming. I thought I was alone."

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

"I'm sorry if I startled you..it's just that I...that is, I don't..."

He pauses, confusion written on his handsome face...

"I am...or was, I suppose...a Notorious Pyrate...but now...now that I've seen YOU...I...I've become something...that I Dread...", he mutters, while his fingers tenderly trace a line down her cheekbone to her lips...

~ Vegetius

She giggled softly, seeing him stumble over his words. Here she was being so nervous at his presence when he himself was just as nevous. Babbling like a shy school boy.

Gasping again when he touched her cheek. She reached up and placed her hand on top of his. Her small pale hand over his large tanned one.

"A pirate ye say...." her voice coming out in a whisper. The idea of that excited her more........

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

"Aye, M'lady...born and raised...I suppose ye could say it be me Way...but I was marooned on this here place two years ago, as near's I can tell... somethin' about me an' th' ship's pet baboon...it weren't true" he hastily added, "but they left me here neverthenonetheless, with only the contents o' me flask and a few pieces o' hardtack..."

He continues staring at her, his breath catching in his throat..."But how came YE to this a'cursed place, M'lady?"

~ Vegetius

She took his hand and placed it on her petal soft collarbone. Reaching up on tip toes she whisperd, "I have me own boat. I actually was escaping from my father. But for the moment, that is pointless. I'm here now, as are you." She was feeling bolder as she continued to lean into him......

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

His head reeled as she leaned into him, filling with a delicious aroma of salt water, exotic flowery essences, and that mysterious, alluring something that women seemed to possess without knowing...

His rough, callused hand on her collarbone trembled, feeling the soft, pliant skin beneath...gathering his courage, he placed his other hand on her waist...

"You have a boat?!? Then we can be gone from this Hell-spawned isle!"

~ Vegetius

;) steaks ye say? denny's pphil? how could ye? i've got ome fine rum and a cask of red wine if'n ye would like to partake of some. i'd like it medium raw if you please. ;)

~snow ;)

;);););););)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

sounds good, like something I would like to eat.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg