Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

Brink schmink! What's next?

Dear lord will ya quit pickin on me! Its a f***ing epression! I swear. Thank you for the advice rogue may hap that will help lol if in i dont stop laughin i'm doing the queen mab speech from R&J. Should prove interstin. Also a friend of mine and my self are doing a scene from much adu so i got lots to do this week.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a friend of mine and my self are doing a scene from much adu so i got lots to do this week.

Aye Mary good luck with it and all!! :)

ooooooh the warm temps at this here lagoon feel good compared to 18 below where I am the rest o'the time brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :P

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Be of solemn introspect as ye finds the power to master whatevers ye be needin too, Mary. The thing is ye can do it and ye know it's going to make you a naturally more possitive person when ye master the technique of memory yer teach be spreadin.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

::comes striding in proudly and announces to the general public::

I have finally discovered the joys of Cap'n Morgan Rum ::grins::

Oh yeah! An' everyone should come to the anit-VD party!! Ta!

::Turns and hurries back out again::

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

nah thanks laura i cant go to the anti v-day party cause i have to preach to the masses that day *evil grin*

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

*finds a pew and waits for Mary to start preech'n*

*mary enters in with her valentines day out fit on and stands at the pulpet*

0704a40007.jpg

*dramatically*

Brothers and sister....

How many years have you spent all your money on some present to give to your significant other only to have the son of a *ehem* break up with you the next week?!

How many years did you spend this day of days by yourself watching everyone making out in the back of some movie theater or in your favorite resturant?

How many years did you spend this day alone eating a box of candy you bought for yourself and waited to choke on those little chalk tasting hearts that say "i like you" while watching the world of ideal love on your tv?

I know i'm not the only one guilty of these memories. I'm telling you that it dosnt have to be like this. We shouldnt have to be subjected to Hallmark Hell every February! We shouldnt have to shut our selves up every 14th because we are on the sigle road of our life's journey. Why should we have a day devoted to causeing some of the worst depression imaginable. I know i've been there.

Last year my exhusband walked out on me right before valentines day. My world fell apart that feburary and began a vicious cycle of selfabuse. I sliped from man to man looking for anything to take the pain away, i got into drugs, drinking, and other practices that are not nice to oneself. All because of a feeling that wasnt there.... didnt really exsist... LOVE!

Love is a big joke in my opinionm, we have come to the idea that all relationship problems can be solved by muttering i love you. To love some one you must first love yourself... and most of us cant stand to be in the same room with someone that reminds us of ourselves. So practice safe love get a mirror.

Also for those of you who find this the holiday to get laid please for god sake use protection! We dont need more of you pathedic idiots running around!

But why is the rum gone?

In days of old

nights were bold

& rubbers weren't invented

they stuck a sock

around thier _ock

thus babies were prevented

Nope clean here! No drugs and no disseases!

Does the 'spression

"no glove no love"

'ave any meanin to ye?

That be the closest to anti VD I been!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

In days of old

nights were bold

they stuck a sock

around thier _ock

Nope clean here! No drugs and no disseases!

Does the 'spression

"no glove no love"

'ave any meanin to ye?

That be the closest to anti VD I been!

i think she ment valentines day deigo

But why is the rum gone?

In days of old

nights were bold

they stuck a sock

around thier _ock

And to think all these years I just thought socks were for warming the feet :lol:

seriously who would have thought

But why is the rum gone?

Meanwhile, back at the Moonlit Lagoon- While the Couples frolicked and Lolled in the Sand, And the Lonely and Heartbroke sat off alone upon a dune eyeing the horizon, and a Dog did it's Business and buried it in the Sand- while The Moon Laid a Vast Shimmering Silver Coin upon the Waters, and the Gentle Tropical Breeze made the Palms rustle atop the Tall and Slender Trunks - While Lifes Grand Symphony Played upon the Shore, out there -out in the dark Water, a bit of Flotsam bobs upon the Waves- A Spar from off a old Square Rigger, Long Ago Sunk- and Clinging to that bit of Wreckage-A Man, or What once was A Man- Emaciated, near- Skeletal, the Skin stretched Taught across it's Face, Hair hanging down Around the Eye sockets in Slimy tendrils, Bony Arms draped with the tattered remnants of a Aged cotton shirt, hung limp aroud the Spar's rotted bulk as the tide drags it - Closer and Closer to the Sandy Spit that seperates Lagoon from the Open Sea- Closer, slowly-ever closer, with each Wave, til beneath the water one fish eaten Foot Drags in the Sand- and Ancient, Yellowed Eyes Crack Open-Breath held for Centuries rattles from withered lungs-and the Body Moves- One Bone thin Arm Rises up out of the Water, the Decayed fingers Wrapped around the Hilt of a Rust-encrusted Cutlass-Both feet on the Bottom, the flotsam falling away, the figure Stands in the Surf a Moment, then Agonizingly slowly begins to walk up out of the Ocean- up onto the Strand and on towards the sounds of Song and Laughter...

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

::glares at Tito::

I would like to clarify at this point that although that is NOT what I ment with VD that having an ANTI-VD party would in fact be a party against VD, thus, the ANTI part. Humph. Now someone give me some rum. ::pauses:: does anyone else see something in the water?

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Why thank ye sister it be only the opener to me sermin

But why is the rum gone?

Seems like I'm going to have to pop over here from the party at the hot tub so I can hear it, ye already got me hooked!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

I would like to clarify at this point that although that is NOT what I ment with VD that having an ANTI-VD party would in fact be a party against VD, thus, the ANTI part.

You know I was just messin with you Laura :D

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Meanwhile, back at the Moonlit Lagoon- While the Couples frolicked and Lolled in the Sand, And the Lonely and Heartbroke sat off alone upon a dune eyeing the horizon, and a Dog did it's Business and buried it in the Sand- while The Moon Laid a Vast Shimmering Silver Coin upon the Waters, and the Gentle Tropical Breeze made the Palms rustle atop the Tall and Slender Trunks - While Lifes Grand Symphony Played upon the Shore, out there -out in the dark Water, a bit of Flotsam bobs upon the Waves- A Spar from off a old Square Rigger, Long Ago Sunk- and Clinging to that bit of Wreckage-A Man, or What once was A Man- Emaciated, near- Skeletal, the Skin stretched Taught across it's Face, Hair hanging down Around the Eye sockets in Slimy tendrils, Bony Arms draped with the tattered remnants of a Aged cotton shirt, hung limp aroud the Spar's rotted bulk as the tide drags it - Closer and Closer to the Sandy Spit that seperates Lagoon from the Open Sea- Closer, slowly-ever closer, with each Wave, til beneath the water one fish eaten Foot Drags in the Sand- and Ancient, Yellowed Eyes Crack Open-Breath held for Centuries rattles from withered lungs-and the Body Moves- One Bone thin Arm Rises up out of the Water, the Decayed fingers Wrapped around the Hilt of a Rust-encrusted Cutlass-Both feet on the Bottom, the flotsam falling away, the figure Stands in the Surf a Moment, then Agonizingly slowly begins to walk up out of the Ocean- up onto the Strand and on towards the sounds of Song and Laughter...

you know it never fails. As soon as you start having a good time the zombies show up :D

::grins:: O'course Tito m'dear. But ye know I can't resist respondin' ta it.

Zombies? I'm ready! ::jumps up:: I just watched Resident Evil so I've completed me training!! :D ::sees it's just one and sits down to wait until he gets to the group::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

The Zombie Pirate drags it's Decomposing Feet through the Sand , Lumbering in the Direction of the Noise and Revelry, the reflected Flames of the Bonfire dancing in the Creatures jaundiced Eyes. From out of the Darkness toward the Fires light, moving slowly but Steadily, the weathered Cutlass Swinging like a Scythe amidst the tall Grass, as the living Corpse surveys the scene-dark Shapes, dancing before the Flames, or writhing, Coupled in the Sand, oblivious to the Grisly Stranger amongst Them. Then a Man rises up to His Feet " I'm going for a Swim" He Smiles at His Companions-Then turns to Run toward the Beach- But Runs Headlong into the Zombie Pirate and falls backwards before Wretched Entity- It's then They See It- One Young Woman Screams as the Pirate Raises His Cutlass aboved the Head of the Dazed Man at It's Feet " What do You Want?" another Young Woman demands. The Thing Stops and Cranks it's Rotting Head Toward the Sound of Her Voice, Blinks its Yellow, Cat-like Eyes until Her Face Comes into Focus. She is Lovely, the Fires Light dancing Upon Her Smooth Even Features, Her Eyes Alive and Hair Aglow. And Somewhere, Deep in His Corrupted Conciousness, the Creature remembers...Elizabeth, His Love He left behind before that Last Voyage- THE last Voyage " What do You Want?" The Woman asks Again-Softer this Time, almost Pleading. And For Briefest instant the Pirate thinks to Answer " You, My Love" -But with this Thought Comes a Sudden Concious Awareness- It's Eyes fall to It's Own Hand - That Mass of Bone and oozing Gristle- and the Zombie Realizes the Abomination it has Become- A Dead Thing, cursed with Conciousness-An Obscenity-A Monster. " What Do You Want?" The voice brings His Eyes once More to Her Face- so Full of Life. And in a Voice like the Wind and Rusted Hinges He Replies "Rum"

:D

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Mary Bonney sees the zombie and tilts her head a bit. She then walks over to the keg and gets to tankards full one for her and one for the zombie.

But why is the rum gone?