I love that special effects studio!

Charity

I love doing these LOL, i ever got a bit of a "piraty look" (i often have as i wear the triangle head thingies often, don't know the name LOL, and i LOVE earrings in all sizes and colors).

Doesn't look at that bad to be cursed...

1Hellofacurse2a.jpg

hero.jpg

I think i know why :ph34r:

I had PRECISELY the same thing yesterday.

I found the answer on internet, try this, click on your desktop (right click) and go to properties.

In properties go to settings and then click on advanced.

In advanced click on tab for "solving problems" or something similar.

There you see a hardware accelerator, this has to be on maximum, otherwise the DVD cannot go fast enough to get the special affects going.

*NOTE* If you want to make screenshots , put the accelerator back on none, as this is the setting you need to make such, but you can always change it back again :)

This should solve it, have fun! :ph34r:

hero.jpg

Nope, didn't work. I followed what you said, the thing was set to the maxium level. This is odd, really odd. It still reads it as if it's on the dvd player. hmmm.... :D

Ah, well, too late to think now. It has been a really long night, I don't feel all that good so going to go pass out. Thank ye and good night. *passes out* :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg