Hoist yer tankards

crimsoncrow

Yer next round be on me, sweet lioness! ;) Thank ye fer yer wit an' yer Dancin' Bannanas!! :blink:;) An Irish toast to ye, mate!

May your glass ever be full!

The roof over your head always be strong!

And may you be in Heaven an hour before the Devil knows you dead!

Happy Birthday!! Slainte' Mhath ;)

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

<blush>

(Good Gawd, I've got a fan club! :ph34r: )

Thank you for your rather charming and sauve, smooth, appealing, delicious, words of wonderous, magical, enveloping, and risin' to the occasion censored.gif.......

I'm glad I can make people laugh, it makes me feel good too. My motto that I live by:

Those who can laugh at themselves shall never cease to be amused. B)

Rumba Rue

Woman

Entitled to

Nights of

Complete

Happiness

Happy berfday to ye, lass! I'll buy ye a tankard, and let ye row in me boat, the Surly Mermaid if ye like... just 'ave her back by nightfall, luv! <_<

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Happy berth-day, luv.

May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.

Cheers!

:P

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

::Yawns;:: I think they put sleeping powder or potions in the drinks from the new Bilge Rats.

Anyway... will make this short & sweet... Happy Birthday, RumbaRue. TO a fantastic piratess. If gold & silver & jewels are not tossed at your feet ... may the cochroaches rot & burn in hell.

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:) Why, Rhumba, ye dohn look much ol'er 'en yer best days I'm sure. Tho' I be t'inkin',lass....ye dancin' nanas gots me Irish blood aboil,by all. Mayhaps yer wench should say as Wild Energetic Naked Chiquita Honchin'....aye, there be a sight to feed me starvin' eyes. :ph34r::lol: !!!!

Yers true and winkin', Rogue.

Happy berfday to ye, lass!  I'll buy ye a tankard, and let ye row in me boat, the Surly Mermaid if ye like... just 'ave her back by nightfall, luv! :D

Ah, it would be nice, but unless I'm high on Dramamine, I will be fillin' the boat with me insides.... :D

An' to everyone else who has been so kind to remember me, I thank ye from the soul of me heart.

(Is that a waitin' list I see o' men?) :D

Rumba Rue

**You there, go hoist something** :D

An' to everyone else who has been so kind to remember me, I thank ye from the soul of me heart.

Aye m'lass it be a great pleasure to hope ye had a jolly one with plenty o' toastin to ye and a year full o' great treasures ahead!! :D:D:D:D

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I guess I must be 'special' to have two threads for my birthday. It really was a surprise to me also!

Thank you Iron Bess and all the rest of you fine people for such a wonderful rememberance!

Rumba Rue

**Life is what you make it so make it happy!** :blink: