More Comic Con Pix

Christine

Finally, got me own pix back, so here they are:

Kenny, Elvis Storm Trooper and me

ElvisStormTrooperandChristine.jpg

Toby as Jack and me for the showing of Pirates Friday night

TobyasJackandChristine.jpg

me, guyfriend as Uncle Davver and my friend Emily as we got our caricature portrait done

ChristineUncleDavverandEmily.jpg

Toby stopped by and hung out with Uncle Davver and us ghouls-lol!

EmilyUncleDavverandJackSparrow.jpg

TobyasJackandChristineincostume.jpg

The finished caricature portrait of Uncle Davver and his 5 ghouls

UncleDavverandGhoulsportrait.jpg

me with Puss in Boots, such a great and adorable costume! B)

ChristineandPussinBoots.jpg

Had another caricature portrait made vertically. The first one was horziontal. My guyfriend has a wall in his house that has all our caricature portraits on there. One space left that is vertical. So, on Sunday we had the guy at the Caricature booth make another one by looking at the horizontal one. I actually like this one better than the first one.

UncleDavverandGhoulsportrait2.jpg

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Elivis Stormtrooper, Uncle Davver(who ever that is), awww and cute Puss N' Boots, me thinks Jack is certianly the best.

Thanks for the picture sharing.

BTW - Who or what is Uncle Davver and company suppose to be ? Never seen anything like 'em before. Are the characters from a comic book?

Rumba Rue

**And I thought I was weird!!! B)

*shakes fist*

Blast it all! I wasn't off to go to Comic Con... I just KNEW it was gonna be a good time missed... *sigh*

Looked like a lot of fun! :)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Thanks everyone!

LOL! <_< @ Captain Scurvy Dog. Yeah, well, that's what makes life interesting huh? lol!

Capt. Grey, I saw Puss in Boots only on Sunday. Not sure if he ran around on any other day.

Well, Morgan, there's always next year. Gets bigger and better each year. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Looks like ye had a good time, Christine.

And as fer the Innocent/tie me up and spank me - ye do both equally well.

I have found that the "innocent" ones turn out to be the wildest.

There are many wonderful paradoxical, seemingly contradictory forces in life, that actually complement each other nicely.

This is why we have such delights as "sweet & sour sauce".

:ph34r:

And Jumbo shrimp.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Nice pics, Christine! I am glad I got to meet you at Comic-con! Unfortuantely, that night seeing PotC was the last night I got to see my beautiful Wench costume... I left it in a plastic bag in the screening room! X_x

Your Jack Sparrow was certainly the best one I got to see there at Comic-con, and there were quite a few! Be sure to give him my regards... I was the Will Turner there!

Nice caricature... sometimes the artists seem to accentuate what women like about themselves... :lol:

Captain Wolfy Wench

Hey there Captain Wolfy! It was good to meet you too! :lol:

That really sucks about your wench costume! Anyway you can replace it?

Aye, Toby was well received at the Con this year! He lived Jack all 4 days-lol!

Speaking of the caricature portrait, I posted up the 2nd one we had done on Sunday. We had the guy make us a new one by looking at the 1st one. I kept the 1st one and my guyfriend took the 2nd one to frame on his wall. He needed to have it vertical, not horizontal. I like the 2nd one better! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg