Free rum! Naked Pirates!

Merrydeath

Come round all as the rum flows for your Captain and mine.. owner of the NQG Pyracy Pub.

*Opens several kegs of rum and ale, and some cider for the youngens and a Diet Pepsi fer El Pirata.

Gets out the cheesecake and other cakes, sets up a table fer the presents. *

starts out the party with Pin the earring on the pirate game. Has her present of a new eyepatch on the table, then gets a tankard of rum fer herself and the birthday boy.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Free Rum and Naked Pyrates and Bloody Buckets Birthday! :lol: Why it don't needin be Bloody Buckets Birthday if you have free rum and naked pyrates. I be coming anywas. :lol:

Happy Birthday Bloody Buckets!

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Well now if'n it ain't that Bloody Buckets birthday! Ah another Leo, good man! Us Leo's know how ta have a good time!

So with that I be WISHIN' YE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Rumba Rue

**The best kept secrets are in my bloomers** :lol:

**Raises tankard** Never do I regret happening upon this site and the credit goes to you! Happy birthday to ye!

Here's to a long life, and a merry one!

A quick death, and an easy one!

A pretty girl, and an honest one!

A cold beer, and another one!

Slainte' Mhath B)

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

** stagger to the door and squints at the notice, shrugs and peels off his clothes excepthi boots, belt, sword and pistol** 'vening all and happy birfday BloddyBuckets. Now were be da rum.

Animal

B)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Well happy birthday to ye lad !!! I has just crawled outa me favourite keg ( Appletons to be exact . ) an discouvered that it were yer birthday an I sez to ye harpy .. er I mean hoppy ... ah what the hell have a good one mate an thanks fer keepin the dream alive... May you live as long as ye wants and never want as long as ye live . :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

** stagger to the door and squints at the notice, shrugs and peels off his clothes excepthi boots, belt, sword and pistol** 'vening all and happy birfday BloddyBuckets. Now were be da rum.

Animal

:blink:

Squints at the sign, Squints at Aminal.

well he did read it right... I'm just glad he carries a blunderbuss. ;)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Animal

**Grabs Siren to his chest and shields her eyes with hat** My God man!! Put ye britches back on!! ;)

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

** looks around and then loooks at his naked self** Well da sign say Nekkid Pirates like MerryD posted. At least I be honoring de nature o de party.**walks back to get his clothes and begins ter put them on**

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!