It's Official, I'm converted.

BelovedWench

Ahoy maties! Some of you met me at the Tall Ships Challenge in New London this past weekend as a quiet wench with a cutlass. :lol: Coastie has converted me to the joys of plundering, pillaging, and looting with some of the greatest characters around. It's good to be here! Cheers! :lol:

Welcome aboard o'ye sister of sin...

I'll have the rum and leave you the gin!!

Glad to have you lass. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

B) Welcome lass I wishes thee fair wyndes an followin seas . Now if ye would be so kind as to fill me tankard with somat wet an strong I would be most abliged .. :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

welcome Beloved and Coastie!! may ya have a good time here and many drinks..and speaking of that, Care to make an introduction and buy us all a round??

You'll make a grand addition to tha group. Hopefully I can make it to the coast afore I am old and gray... like 2005.

:)

Aminal, the party intro did NOT say come as you are, NOR wear your birthday suit. However, ya are carrying a blunder buss, so all is forgiven.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*gets a round of drinks for all* Cheers and fair wynds to all ye scurvy dogs! I hope to be meeting more of you in the months to come and who knows maybe there will be honest rounds purchased in the name of pyrates. But since when have we been an honest bunch? Thanks for the warm welcome!

Honest rounds? In the name o' pyrates? LOL

Oh, dear, ye be a hoot an' a holler.

Welcome aboard, lass. All wenches are beloved wit' Sir Nigel.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

There's no converting! If'n your a pirate, it's in your blood!

Start the rum a' pouring!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

• 1 month later...