Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks around the dark empty room. Decides it be time to liven things up again. Lights candles all around and burns some incense.* K, movie night everyone! Siren, bring some of yer famous Plunder me Cherry drinks. I'll start the popcorn. Now, what movie should we play? Pirates has been played already in here, so let's pick something else......Ooooh....I got just the movie! Meet the Fockers! Be ready to laugh yer bloomin' arse off with this one! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Guest SirenSong

Heads to the Kitchen to make the drinks and laughs at Christines words. Aye I hear tell it be funny. Cant wait to see fer meself. Hmmm Wha else should we offer? Cheesecake balls and I can call em Grape shot...lOL

*Morgan delivers a pizza to the girls, and covers his eyes as he sees Ben Stiller caressing Robert DeNiro's "mannary gland"*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*sits on a bean bag chair in her nighties, eating some chips and gucamole.* Hey everyone, have a seat, let's start this movie already! Tho, I just bought Lemony Snicket's today. Loved that movie too, just had to own it. Perhaps we'll watch both of them. What say you, eh, what say you? :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

::pops in in her cap'n sparrow feety jammies::

that guacamole looks delish! just made a batch of mozzarella sticks with cocktail sauce --- passes the platter around...........

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I've got the fresh, home-made cheddar pop-corn! My favorite scene in Lemony Snicket is when Jim Carrey as Count Olaf is doing his dinosaur impression... it kills me, every time!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

"Let's go back, to the dinosaurs!!!!" *squawk, roars, screetch* LOL! He was just awesome as Count Olaf! Portrayed that character perfectly! I've read the books so I was quite pleased with how well he was like the character.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Benjie F. says that wine is proof that God loves us.......

I think Christine and Fancy and Lady Snow and alla the ladys in the Pub ..... be better than wine... (or Beer) and much beter proff that God loves us..... "dang those is some sexy thongs............ guess I bettre kinda let you ladys back to yourselves............. eeergh thanks............<crawls outth window,,,,>

But thanks for you all being so nice............... even for a pyrate envador.....(sp) (who cares that I can't spell.... can't even see with alla prity inn my eyes.... ...See male type.... befundled.... ........... eeergh by.....

I think Christine and Fancy and Lady Snow and alla the ladys in the Pub ..... be better than wine... (or Beer) and much beter proff that God loves us

Awwww, Patrick, you says the sweetest thangs!

::kisses him on the cheek before he crawls out of the winder::

Christine, have ye got another bean bag chair?

Fancy

I've never seen When Harry Met Sally, and you've mentioned that "scene" from it a couple of times... my interest is peaked... got that one? And some chips? I'm hungry... and...

*whispers* can we invite some boys over??? :)

::cuddles down into the pink furry beanbag chair::

Fancy

OMG! B) You never saw it? Well, then, we must change all that! But of course I have that movie. B) An assortment of food is spread out on both the coffee table and then also some in the kitchen. Help yerself! Aye, the gents can join in iffn' they wish. Plenty of drink, food, bean bag chairs to go around. The more the merrier says I!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Why Jack! How did you get in there?

So, you like my nightie? this little ol' thing (red, satin, fitted, low cut, thin shoulder straps, short) ::coy grin::

How about something to drink? rum? ::another coy grin::

Christine, you're a doll... I've been wanting to see this movie, and I can't think of a better place to watch it.!

::snuggles down in the pink furry beanbag chair, with Jack::

Fancy

*through the magic of the written word, Phil appears suddenly next to Christine*

*POOT!!!*

'ello, 'ello, luv! Long time no viddy, me droogie! I were thinkin' bedways is rightways fer me, but if ye be showin' th' cinnies, well, then...missin' a bit o' spatchka never hurt no one no how..

*cuddles up next to her in his "Clockwork Orange" jammies...*

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius