Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...when suddenly, without warning, thousands of giant mutant mosquitos, bred from the stagnant pools of water laying around the West after their heavy rains, come dive-bombing in, creating havoc and mayhem....

Oops - sorry - wrong script...I'll just go away now...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

*Morgan looks up from under the brim of his hat, and stirs from where he's been snoozing on the diving board*

Ah, its nice to see this party started again...

*flashes a roguish grin* :blink:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Guest SirenSong

WOW have I been missin alot! *Takes water Ballon and slingshots Capn Morgan* Then laughingly strolls away to whisper to Christine mischiveously...

*stands next to the pool, looking like a drowned rat, scowling at Siren...*

It goes, Christine,it goes...

*begins plotting revenge...*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Guest SirenSong

*Turns to smile innocently at Morgan* I had to do that..I have not been on in forever and you were just relaxin there...and well...*shrugs while trying not to laugh*

<---------Ohh it says Im a plunderer..I now have a treasure chest...hands off Mates!

Sorry I missed the show, but it looked private anyway..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg