Girls Slumber Party

Christine

Ah, no biggie, I'll pull through... some S'mores are on the way...

Yeah, tell me about the lack of comms... not sure what I'm gonna do in Iraq in the next couple of weeks... we have internet access, but there's something like one computer for every 20 guys... *sigh*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can bring 'em if we have 'em, but there's nowhere to connect them... we bring 'em just for games and such...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Perhaps Capn. morgan I can make a devious suggestion here..One comp for every 20 guys..Well then ye must recruit more pirates so that everyone will be on the pub..then ye'll only have to share long enough to post.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:lol:

We're all a bunch of pirates here... I mean seriously! We spend the day pillaging and raiding, and woe to those in our way... there are even a few Jolly Rogers about, even though I think its more for the skull on the black background than actual pirate fans... although, your suggestion shows merit!! I'll see what I can do!! AAARRRRRRR!!

:ph34r:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

*Feeling devious, daring, and juuuust a li'l bit naughty, Morgan rigs a bucket full of chocolate sauce above the door... he then covers the already slippery kitchen floor with whipped cream and cherries, and lays a bunch of squirt guns on the patio, and awaits the girls' arrival... gee, what trouble could THIS get me into?? ;) *

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

;):D:D Morgan ye scurrilous Bilge rat you! If that was'nt on the floor I might have ate it!!!..Boy are you going to have a mess to clean up!!!! You better get your apron ready along with First mate Mop and prepare to swab the decks1 ROFLMAO

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

:ph34r::huh::huh: Aye but there be a lot to clean up and he might get a tummyache and have to quit. Then WE would have to clean it up..No way says I..But I will watch and gladly..*waves a hand about*..Come on Marine..Show us what ye gots!

::Walks into the room and manages to jump aside right before a bucket of chocolate falls on her head:: What the bloody-!? ::looks around at the mess of a room:: What 'appened here? It looks like an ice cream sundae exploded! ::sees Cap'n Morgan hiding on the patio and raises an eyebrow:: Never mind, I know what happened. ::grins:: So! What's new?

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Tummy ache? NO WAY... Quit? A Marine? NEVER!!!! :P Clean it with my mouth... er... :P

Sorry, sorry... just feeling rather naughty and mischevious... still doesn't mean that you girls win... NEVER HAPPEN!!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

:P Looks to Laura and winks then studies her nails looking bored..'Aye ye must lick...it...All...Up! And nice and slow..Smiles in mischief. If I were you id get busy..that be quite a workout fer yer tongue..hopefully ye can still talk when it be over.. :P

::sits down with Siren and props her feet on a table:: Aye, Ye got a lot ta clean up mate. ::grins::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

*comes in and see the floor is still a mess and shakes head*

Tired of waiting around for my place to get cleaned up!

*goes to the phone and makes a call. Not too long after a clean-up crew comes in and begins cleaning. In no time the floor is clean once again.*

There much better! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Thank ye Christine, Cap'n Morgan was bein' right stubborn 'bout cleanin' up! Lemme buy ye a drink.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leans on doorframe observing the goings on, bemusement playing expression. Well now, Red......Tis gran' to see ye in fine form, as always. Where be the dancin' gerls?Looks about with a mischievous glint in eye. Donna' see any......But then,......with a wee bit o' patience on me own part......grins Mayhaps the seatigress's will grace our sights on their own, hmm?

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

A glass ye say?......Cocks an eyebrow. Well now, iffin that be all that be required, I'll be one to be orderin' up a whole cask o' the finest! :lol:

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Yup, it be the simple and small things that make me happy. And then get me dancing-lol!

*swims over to the side and gets out of the pool. takes a few sips of the finest drink crimson has ordered. Gets up on the table and proceeds to dance, slowly at first.*

Any of the ladies from me slumber party care to join me, come on up here!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

::finishes her drink and then stands up, stretching:: Aye Christine I'l join ye, I haven't danced in a while. ::hops up on a nearby table and joins Christine::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: