Girls Slumber Party

Christine

Party Poopers? How do you figure..looks up from where she is laying on the floor head on her pillow a blanket tossed over her. Quickly she pulls up a can of string confetti and sprays Morgan*..I am not a party pooper! But Pink is your color..*wicked grins*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*grabs a handful of party poppers, and pops them, sending confetti all over Siren... whistles the tune from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"*

So you wanna start this up, and get whupped again, eh Cap'n Siren?!? I'm yer huckleberry . . . :P

*grins evilly, with a glint in his eye*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

ye'll be a squished Huckleberry when Im through with ye..Sprays him with more string confetti while rolling out of her blankets and down the hall to slide across the kitchen floor to hide in the pantry..*grabs a bottle and shakes it up in case he finds her*

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

*watches her run... Morgan stacks on the pantry door, SWAT style, where he puntures a can of spray cheese, which he tosses into the pantry, hearing a muffled, "WHUMP!"... he peeks inside to see flourescent orange cheese product everywhere*

:P

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Struggling to contain her shock and not laugh while licking the cheese from her lips she spots Morgans eye and releases her thumb spraying coke out of the hole then bursting from the pantry to run upstairs.

*being trained in counter-wench tactics, Morgan expects this bold move, and rolls out of the way of the stream of sody-pop... however nicely executed his roll was, he forgets about the slippery kitchen floor, and slides to where the carpet meets the kitchen... he quickly and suavely recovers, and gives chase, tossing chewed bubble gum at Siren's hair as she runs*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Tossing bubble gum in my hair????..Ohhh that is so wrong..Plants hands on hips a militant gleam in her flashing eyes and stalks Morgan..Now drop and give me twenty..and then Ill think of another torture for ye..Something wicked..like staking ye to an ant bed and pouring honey on ye..Aye fire ants..*begans pacing thinking about it* Then Ill tickle the soles of yer feet and poke at ye with a sharp stick then Ill...Take a red hot poker to yer hide..Now ye still wanna throw Gum? :P

*Tosses more gum*

Gotta catch me first!! :P

*tosses a few more pieces... hoping she notices the gum in un-chewed, though*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

As he runs snaps her fingers and a lariat appears..twirls the lasso over her head and ropes him..Ye forget im from Texas...And i can rope and ride..Never had to brand anything but there is a first time..Now consider yourself caught..now can ye say lasses won? ROFLMAO..Then picks up and unchewed stick of gum and pops it in her mouth..yumm cinammon..me fave.

Notices the whole cheese fight and intelligently stays out of the way.

There's a pirate I need to brand soon.. thinks about tatttos and what font to use..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

twirls the lasso over her head and ropes him..Ye forget im from Texas...And i can rope and ride..Never had to brand anything but there is a first time.

Well, ya never asked, but there's a li'l ranch in Wyoming that I usually spend part of the late spring / early summer on... I can rope, ride, and brand with the best of 'em...!

*tips hat, jingles spurs, spits... * :P

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

ROFL..*no spitting yuck!* :P I love Montanna..Spent a month up there in Anaconda..52 bars in that little town..sat right in the valley with mountains all around..it was so wonderfull the fresh air..The scenery..it was perfect..I explored everywhere My feet would take me..Watch out for old mine shafts and bear tracks if you go..Id love to go again.

Watch out for the mine shafts?!? You mean, I'm NOT supposed to go in 'em?!? Oops...

:P

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Yee HAW!! Them run-away trains will ruin your day, real quick... but if ya go, at least you'll go with a freakin' smile on your face!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Its about nap time on a sunny Labor Day... for those lasses taking naps, I'll sing you another sweet, sad song, with a hint of the sea to it... gotta love Gaelic Storm!

I've lived a long life

And now I'm looking back

It's the end of the road

The last stop on the track

And I smile as think of my true love once more

She's the light of my life

The one I adore

(Chorus)

She...she was the prize

The prettiest girl with the loveliest eyes

She...she was the prize

Shiny black hair and those lovely...lovely brown eyes

I met her one night

At the Harvest Fair dance

I longed for a whisper

I hoped for a glance

Then she turned and she smiled

And I melted away

And I knew I'd be with her 'til my dying day

(chorus)

She...she was the prize

She...she was the prize

We lay on the cliffs and we walked hand in hand

We threw stones in the waves

We drew hearts in the sand

Without warning, clouds rolled in and blackened the sun

And when they rolled out

My light, she was gone

(chorus)

She...she was the prize

She...she was the prize

I've shed all my tears

And I've said my good-byes

Now I'll lay myself down

Where my pretty girl lies

And when I awake

I'll be on earth no more

I'll be dancing a jig with the girl adore!

(chorus)

She...she was the prize

She...she was the prize

Nap well, lasses, and make sure you get some grilled hamburgers and frosty beverages when you wake up...

*heads out back to fire up the grill*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Yup, definitely just resting and taking it easy with the ac cranked up. It's extremely hot today, even the beaches are over 100 degrees! And, unfortunately, I do have to work today at 3:30. Ugh, the last thing I want to do is put on that stupid uniform in this horrible heat! *sigh* :o

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I feel for ya... I know exactly what you're going through, what with putting hot uniforms on in this crazy heat! :ph34r:

Thank the heavens that I don't have to do that again until tomorrow, though!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

As we stood in line for Small World I pointed out to you the uniforms they wore on the Disneyland Train. That's pretty much what I have to wear for work. Vest, white collared blouse and a stupid tie. Thankfully tho I sit in an air conditioned building. Those poor peeps ride around on that train in the very hot sun! No wonder they don't smile that much-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ah, yes... I remember now... 'specially the guy with the scowl on his face as he waved!! So pleasant... :unsure:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Wow, that truly sucks, unless you have a boatload of candles, and someone to share them with... hope things are going better for ya! Want some of Cap'n Morgan's speacial S'Mores?? (the secret is, I soak each marshmallow in Captain Morgan's Rum, let the marshmallows dry, then toss 'em on a graham cracker with chocolate!) If that doesn't help, not sure what will...

:)

If it makes you feel any better, I had to get my smallpox vaccine this morning, and I now have crazy body aches and a fever... cheers!

:unsure:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast