Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine I loved the musical Singing in the Rain..Gene Kelley is my fave..Did you see him in the one where he was a pirate? He had nice legs..*drools* But then being a dancer he had to have..And I cant remeber the name of that one. I also love Meet me in St.Louis with Judy Garland..Now where was I? oh running...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Sing sing sing went my heartstrings the moment I saw him I fell..He tipped his hat and took a seat..he said he hoped he had not stepped upon my feet..Aye that be the one..I so love that one...And the unsinkable Molly Brown..did you see that one..*asks from around a tree where she was hiding..

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Oh, gods! Not Meet Me In St. Louis! Now that song'll be stuck in my head all night!

I saw The Unsinkable Molly Brown! Heehee. That's one of my favorites. *sings* Belly up! Belly up to the bar boys, let your money be seen. Only drink when it's day or night or somewhere in between!

I have to say, though, I'm partial to Michael Crawford. Old enough to be my grandfather or not, he makes 65 look DAMN sexy! :) You know it. You want some.

"Oh, never, never, never again,

If I live to be a hundred or a hundred and ten.

I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up

After drinking a pint of the Johnny Jump Up."

~"Johnny Jump Up" -Gaelic Storm

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."

-Sigmund Freud (on the Irish)

Awwww...poor Michael, you made him older. He's only 62. Born in 1942 on January 19th. Okay, I admit it, long time ago I used to be in his phan club-lol! Ah, yes, he is damn sexy! His voice is so haunting! I see Josh Groban following in Michael's footsteps. First time I heard Josh sing I thought it was Michael. Ah, le swoon, le sigh.... :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I like this song..Happy Birthday to me..Happy Bithday to me..Happy Birthday Siren..Happy B-day to meeeeee! Yeepers it's me B-day...Now whar be me presents and cake..oh and the pirate strippers?????

Oh, yes, didn't forget that luv! Just finished the rest of celebrating me sister Sabrina's birthday, yesterday and Friday.

A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: And your hubby better give you a really good one today or else I'm heading out there! lol!

Pirate strippers huh? Well, let's see if Crimson Crow and William Red Wake can help out. They could wear a g string under tight black pants, no shirt and then a little black bow tie. We'll all cheer them on as they strip down and put dollars in the g-string. LOL! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Okay, okay! You guys win!! I'm outta here! Male pirate strippers I want NO part of!!

*begins attacking to the rear, 'cuz Marines don't retreat*

Before I run away, er, make a hasty exit, tell your sister a late Happy Birthday, Christine! Hope she got everything she wanted!

And, Happy Birthday to you to too, Siren!!

*tosses a bunch of "Happy Birthday" water balloons, pops smoke to conceal his escape, and runs away*

:rolleyes:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Poor Captn Morgan..He could have stayed to watch. At the least anyway..ROFL..Aye I get dibs on Ray and his cannon though..Unless Merry says no..Then ill take Diego.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*Morgan puts his head in his hands, and shakes his head*

The lasses are easily as bad as the men!! I love it!! Er, not the pic, or the male strippers, but the fact that the lasses are naughty...

*shakes his head again*

I'd better stop while I'm ahead... :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Hey!! No judging!! I am who I am!! Er... nevermind... :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Well, let me make you lasses one more round of S'Mores, and I'll sing you off to sleep, then I gotta go...

There is a tale that the Island people tell

Don't care if it is true 'cause I love it so well

Jolly Mon sing for his supper every night

The people fed him well 'cause he treated them so right

Oh oh oh oh Jolly Mon sing

Oh oh oh oh make Orion ring

And they wanted him to sing on the island near and far

He always found his way by Orion lucky star

He'd tell them of their joys, he'd tell them of their woes

They loved to see him come, they'd hate to see him go

Oh oh oh oh, Jolly Mon sing

Oh oh oh oh, make the music ring

He was makin' his way home on a dark and stormy night

When he heard a cry for help, he saw a flashin' light

When he reached the other boat and offered them a hand

They said, "Give us all your cargo" as the took a pirate stand

Oh oh oh oh, give 'em everything

"Jolly Mon it's over sing your last song very well"

They tossed him in the ocean 'ause their hearts were made in Hell

Came along a dolphin, he said, "Jolly Mon hello!

I've always loved your singing, climb aboard, don't let go."

Oh oh oh oh, make the oceans ring

The night was filled with magic, they bid the sea goodbye

They swam into the heavens, they stayed up in the sky

And all the Island people when they wish upon a star

See the Dolphin and the Jolly Mon who tell them where they are

Oh oh oh oh, make the heavens ring

Oh oh oh oh, make the magic ring!

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh Jolly Mon sing

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

big swords and cannon going off every hour.

Still, lasses, size is nice, but I'll trade em all for the laddy who can make me sigh and smile.

Looks around fer him out the window, then remembers she has on her jammies.

sorry lads.. anyone land in the bushes?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye that be true Merry..Now if only I can get some sleep. I cant quit looking at that picture of ray..He just needs longer hair...And a tattoo..or twelve. He's too clean. And No sign of Scupper.

*looks gloomy*

Party poopers...

*folds arms and sticks out tongue*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast