Girls Slumber Party

Christine

Ghost stories..*drops everything..* I love ghost stories Drinks all around says I..*flops down on the floor and passes over a Plunder Me Cherry* Aye please do tell...I can never get enough ghost stories..Wait lets turn out all the lights..makes it scary..*bigsmile while she gets up to turn out all the lights then comes back to sit down..* Ok I be ready...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few more at the beginning of the thread.. look for it about page 3.

smiles..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye maudelynn, you should go first, tell us some ghost stories. Most of us told a lot of them in the beginning of this post. *sits down on the pillows, holding a tray of chocolate shakes.* I hope I brought enough. If not there's more in the kitchen.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

*lights candles all around the room* So, are we going to start the ghost stories? I feel like getting scared. If you want I could start with the creepy place where I work. Some creepy stuff happens there, it's a retirement home. Even before we started having the residents move in there was a creepy vibe going on. I have no idea what was there before the retirement home was built.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ohhh lets...I love scary old buildings..Have you ever watched scariest places on earth..I so wanted to do that..Hubby said No. He does'nt believe in ghosts until that one climbed in bed with him..then he was ready to move and we had the house blessed... :lol:

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Oh wow! My turn! And I have a couple of 'em for you all...

When I was on active duty, I was stationed at Marine Barracks in Washington D.C. The Barracks has occupied the same spot since 1801, so it has a little history on its grounds. Well, I would occasionally stand post at the Washington Navy Yard, on Admiral's Row (the "Oldest Post in the Corps", continuously manned since 1801), and one night, my assistant watch-stander and I heard foot steps, sounding like the wearer was wearing boots. We looked around and saw no one, but heard the steps fading into the distance, heading away from our post, towards the Anacostia River. We continued looking, at which time we both saw what appeared to be a man waering a Civil War type uniform, carrying a rifle, with bayonet attached, at right shoulder arms. The figure, and the footsteps faded off, not to be seen again. We checked the area (as was our duty), and found nothing. We reported the incident to the Sergeant of the Guard, and we were informed that this was not an unheard of occurance. Apparently, as the story goes, it was the apparition of a Marine who was killed while on duty, by a group of drunken sailors, back just before the Civil War... :lol:

The next one happened to me while I was still stationed in D.C., but living in an apartment in Alexandria, Virginia (on Duke Street, for anyone familiar with the area). I lived with two other Marines in an apartment on the 16th floor. We were sitting around one night, watching movies, when the Police song "Murder By Numbers" began playing on the CD player in one of the other guy's bedroom. He said he hadn't seen that CD in over a week, and hadn't even listened to his CD player for a couple of days... that apartment was always weird, too. We'd come home to find pictures off the walls, and kitchen cabinets opened, with dishes set neatly on the floor, as if someone was just moving in, and had unpacked a box. Weird, weird stuff... :lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

lOL oh good one...I already told Christine and MerryD this one..I was stalked for a couple of years. Stabbed three diffrent times three diffrent occasions. Anyway after we bought our house before it was blessed I was asleep in bed. I could feel something touching me..like a bug crawling and i thought it was a spider and woke up but saw nothing..Went back to sleep to feel the same thing this time lower and moving across my tummy. Still nothing. I checked the bed and found nothing. Fell back asleep and I woke up cause my ankle hurt..I looked down and I hand a ring of bruises around my ankle like I had been grabbed. That same night hubby felt something get into bed with him..and it was not me I was sleeping with our daughter who was two at the time.

Oh wow!  My turn!  And I have a couple of 'em for you all...

Weird, weird stuff... :lol:

Hi Captain Morgan--still awaiting your vessel in the Persian Gulf, too help me scuttle these treasure ships. :lol:

Since you scurvy dogs and dawgettes, love ghost stories, let me raise the hair on your necks tonight. :lol:

Been in Najaf for two weeks now, supporting the dog teams sent here too clear the areas in front of the troops, Marines on our flanks---Natl Guard MP's moving with our dog teams.

This area is seven kilometers big, covered with Islamic cyrpts, chapels, gravestones, etc---each night rather than give back to Haji, the area we cleared, we would bed down in the perimeter---each night, our dogs would take forever too calm down, and would lie close too our handlers, ears up, eyes open---alert.

They have taken too jumping up and barking loudly after the sun goes down, with many of them, moving closer too the handlers for protection.

Needless to say, things go bump in the night---and we have not had much rest and relaxation.

The devices and air support have opened up some of the graves, exposing long dead---which spooks the crap out of one and all---

Never again in my old age, will I doubt the power of death, or the ways of the afterlife.

Hope all is well with the crews of No Quarter Given---raise the grog, pinch the maidens---count the dead mans gold, and live life too the fullest------ :lol:

Andre LeClerc

damn site more humble captain

of the St. Vitas Dance.

PS: I moved back too the rear with our teams, so I can type, relax and wait for the supposed next truce, LOL

"When in the midst of heaving, shipboard fightin, my old pappie use to say----If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin"

i hate ghost stories!!!!!

but not the reason you think...

lets me give you a few hints why:

#1-10yr son checks book from school lib

#2 - reads several stories.....during day

#3 - no lie...i've heard about "the bloddy hand coming outta closet" for the past 3 nights!!!!!

ugh.....motherhood

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Hi Captain Morgan--still awaiting your vessel in the Persian Gulf, too help me scuttle these treasure ships. 

Been in Najaf for two weeks now, supporting the dog teams sent here too clear the areas in front of the troops, Marines on our flanks--

Good ter see ya, Andre... worry not, lad! I'll be there, and I mean RIGHT THERE with ya in a matter of weeks... save some bad dudes for us, okay? But keep your head down 'til we get there! Stay safe, bro...

Whew! Scary stuff! I love the spooky stories! Here's another one for you guys and girls...

In the real world, I'm a cop (I must LOVE getting shot at... *shakes head and rolls eyes*)... we got a call one dark, cold winter night from a lady who was hearing strange noises in her house. She was in her upstairs bedroom, and said she could hear what sounded like a party going on downstairs. We arrived on the scene, and found no lights on in the house, and could neither see nor hear anything inside the house. We had our dispatcher call the lady back, so she would come to the door to talk to us. She opened the door and said just as we called her back, the noises stopped. She asked if we would check the house, to make sure no one was hiding out somewhere. As we were checking the upstairs rooms, sure enough, we heard what sounded like a dinner party (glasses clinking, silverwear on plates, men and women laughing and talking) coming from downstairs. We ran back down, to find... nothing. No people, no radios, no TV... no one could figure out what it was, but the lady said the house was built around 1920, so I like to believe it was a Prohibition era booze party going on, years and years later...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Ooh, creepy. Good creepy, I mean. I love ghost stories. I've always wondered what having a ghost experience would be like. I live in a really old town, but no tragic past or anything (dammit.), so it's hard to find ghostly activity. I do have some alleged ghost photographs (black and white film is the key, ectoplasm shows up better that way) but that's about it. *sigh*

"Oh, never, never, never again,

If I live to be a hundred or a hundred and ten.

I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up

After drinking a pint of the Johnny Jump Up."

~"Johnny Jump Up" -Gaelic Storm

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."

-Sigmund Freud (on the Irish)

**rolls in another keg of rum** Here ye ladies be, anot'r keg fer yer party. Been awhile since me stuck me 'ead inna here so I figured ye be out of what I already brought.**rubbshands greedily, I loves rum soaked women** :lol:

Animal

;)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Hmm Rum soaked women Eh? Takes a bottle pours rum into it then shakes it up to spray on christine..There ya go Animal..One rum soaked woman...*runs from christine laughing*

that is..

alcohol abuse!!

cries a bit over spilt rum.. but sees aminal with more.. yeah!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*trips over Will on the way in* Sorry luv, had to much rum this mornin. Not watchin were I was going. I see ye still be tellin ghost stories. I always loved ghost stories. Anyway just dropped in to tell you Mad Cheryl well not be in for the rest of the week. She be going away fer a while fer work. She will be back on Saturday. :)

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am