Sometimes life slows me down but...

Charity

I am so sorry for those who read the story that i am so late, but you may have read in other posts my mother is terminally ill, so i am not always able to write when i would like.

BUT, it is here, the long awaited next chapter for "PLeasure turns to pain".

Spell checked and all

TITLE: Lust And Life

AUTHOR: BarbossasPearl

RATING: NC17 (r on fanfiction.net) for sexual activity and violence.

GENRE: PITC/Adventure/romance

SUMMARY: As Marionn and Barbossa make love, he forgets time and gets dragged out of bed by the Sheik's guard to fight for his life in the arena.

pairing Barbossa/OC

Lust_And_Life

It's not brilliant, but it was fun to write and if ONE person enjoyes it, then it's good :)

hero.jpg

Well, she is resonably stable for someone who has advanced cancer, so we cannot complain, but last night she suddenly got real sick, throwing up, and shivering etc, so that was quite a scare, but she's ok now, as ok as she could be.. :huh:

I am going through ups and downs.

One moment i am crying my eyes out and the next i can be singing along.

I try to keep going but i'm so very tired.

But, thanks to POTC, Johnny Depp and Geoffrey ofcourse, and all the nice people i meet :huh: , i can still have fun and i'll probably get through it.

So, thanks everyone! :huh:

hero.jpg

Feel free to email me anytime you might have a need to.

I am going through the same with my Da right now so.... if you need an ear lass, give us an electronic shout. :)

I've already done this three times. It does not get easier but it helps if you have someone to share.

And we all know how Pirates LOVE to share!!! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif