Swimmin with bow legged woman

Guest CaptJBird

Guest CaptJBird

Avast,

I come o'pon a knarly bunch like me self. Its about time I found me booty. Well fer starters me ship is dry docked at this thar moment in time which makes me go awar, its a lolney feelin thats drys me britches. But I'v got a handfull o gold coin and ready to spread me wealth. I'm lookin to float me lady on saturdays high tide, pervailin she'lle float... I'll be payin a fine coin to make er seaworthy.

But what always floats me boat the best er the felions that bless me decks. Thars nuttin like the scent of a lassie on the port bow. Better yet in me quarters! So when thar frisk'ins through me lassies always jump fer the midnight swim! course they usually get o bit weary when I inform em of the eels...

So lets all lift a grog to these fine creatures! Arrr, thars nuttin more better that swimmin with bow legged woman. ;)

If yar got a tail in this har topic, tall er small, Put em on the table fer all to see.

CaptJ

;)

well at least he didn't ask what astrology sign we are..

this message board is open to kids too, so play nice please.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

To quote the late, great Cap'tn Quint:

"Here's to swim'n with bow legged women"

And here's to the BLW with a dagger hidden in her hair while she swims, to teach the first dandy that try's a little lesson in manners.

Unless of course... he was invited. :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bow-legged? Uh, not the last time I looked! I kind o' take that as an insult! I haven't been bow-legged fer awhile, cuz I ain't be straddlin' any cannons o' late. An' trust me if'n I do, I won't be tellin' you about it! :ph34r:

So where ye be from?

Rumba Rue

**My job is to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable** :ph34r: