Intresting Coat

Well, one of my old roomates asked me a question one night while drinking about what would a pirate do if his coat got a hole in it. I thought well hey, if I was on a ship, I would patch it up with anything I could. Anything like fabric, old sail cloth, and so on. So I started collecting all the old fabric scrapes building up in my waistbasket in the sewing room, and began stichjing htem together, (while drunk, bad idea) By the time I was finished, I had a really huge piece of fabric for a pattern. I started to go at it, and gave up. LAtely, I got bored (and druunk again) and found the big ol fabric sheet and started again. By the time it's doen, I should have the most intresting patch work frock coat ever (wheither I would wear it in public or not is another question!)

Just maybe someone will be needin' a pirate-clown! :P

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Reminds me o' a pirate in PRP, Capt. Ned. She's got this coat with threads and stuff hangin' out on purpose. Not only 'ave I been fooled, but many others too when we told her the coat t'was fallin' apart or tryin ta take the 'loose' threads off. She did inform us that's the way it's suppose ta be. Oh...

I think a patchwork coat t'would be rather amusin', so I say, 'Go for it!'

Rumba Rue

**In the crowd there is place for the individual** :P

If it be not unmanly or unpiratey to say such...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oh, I adore a man that can be honest!! :lol:

Good for you lad!!

And is IS cute!!!! Did you make it lass??

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I be liking the idea of a patchwork coat. And I love the Quilt..How long did it take to make..That would be perfect for a baby pirate and his room or her room..Hell for me room. I painted a mural of greece on the wall facing me bed..I tis done from a balcony and overlooking the village and the sea with mountains in the distance...I can almost feel the breezes and smell the scents..I have murals on almost all my walls. i love to create but sewing is beyond me...But i do be lovin that quilt...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Nay, I did not sew that quilt. I pirated the picture off another's site. :ph34r: I thought it be "cute" as well. I thnk I be creating me own pattern off the pirated picture. But first, I need to sew me a "sail" patio cover first. If me machine makes it through that, then the quilt will be next.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.