Interactive Pirates of the Carribean

Capt Grey

:) Yup... been mentioned here before.

Still working on getting one here in Cedar Rapids. Not all that easy as the majority of it goes through the manager of the theater... & the one here is rather busy... so he tells me.

But.. he's more than open to the idea & wants to do it. He was pondering about bringing PotC back for special showings. & the idea of doing this as a fundraiser was a fantastic idea (which is encouraged).

So... Yeah, sheck out on the site & see if there is one in the works near where you are. More than likely there is one in the works.

Tis a very cool way to have fun with PotC & more.

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

You should have your fundraiser on International Talk Like a Pirate Day September 19th. B)

My Star Wars group is trying to come up with one for those movies - but that's a LOT of work. :ph34r:

Like my new signature bar? B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Oh, this is funny!

But Imagine what we could do with "Cutthroat Island" :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Good signature bar. JI would adore it. B)

As to PotC Interactive.. :: Shrugs:: depends upon the manager of the theater I proposed the idea to. It's a supposed second rate theater... second rate my butt! DANG! It's a NICE theater! Better than the mainstream theater! & besides, he was already thinking about doing another run.. it's just a variety of other films he's dealing with. ::le sigh::

Would be fun to do that with SW... will NEVER see that around there... even tried getting a couple W fan clubs going here in the eastern Iowa area.. people here are in many cases worse than Will Turner! They are sticks! let alone sticks in the mud!

I wish ya luck, Grey. B)

:angry:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

This is just bloody brilliant...This would be alot of fun. I did the Rocky horror thing before and a group of us used to do this to Roger Rabbit (don't ask). But this would be just alot of fun and I like the idea of using it as a fundraiser kind of thing for local charities....

The POTC interactives were mentioned this month in Esquire Magazine. Yes, it was related to a Johnny Depp article, but it was a preface to the interview. So for El Pirata who said earlier about this topic "I don't get it."......I can't help you.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.