More TV Pilot folks needed

Iron Bess

Morning family,

Okay, the TV pilot shooting in L.A. is now also looking for local belly dancers, Renaissance Faire entertainers and costumed folk for back grounds. Bright costumes a plus.

Both SAG and non SAG will be considered and will be paid per contract at sale of pilot.

If you're interested, email me and I'll get you in touch with the right people. :unsure:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'll hafta pass on the opportunity, I fear.

I be up t'me eyeballs in projects and volunteer work. I be Team Captain for the upcoming Autism Walk (National Alliance for Autism Research) and also working with Children's Hospital here in San Diego for a big charity line next year for the opening of the last Star Wars movie.

But thank'ee fer lettin' us know about the show, Bess. I be lookin' fer it on the idiot box. :unsure:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Ifin I lived in So. Ca, I'd be interested. Always looking for a reason to wear me costume. Alas, me dh would have a fit ifin I were to get a job "away from the kids and him" :D

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye, Wolfy and Rumba.... the brighter the better.

If they indeed send out a general casting call I'll post the info here. SHould be in a month or so.

Shooting starts on May 15th :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif