Its's Jewels Berfday! Hoist a tankard.

Merrydeath

Happy Berfday, there, Jewels! Its your berfday and I'm springing for a keg fer you. Cake is on the table, taters is on the counter.

So visitors, name your drink and toast the berfday boy!

Many is the time I say to myself, I would love to play with a handful of Jewels... :ph34r:

Many happy days to you, Matey Jewels! Fair winds and calm seas!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*holds tankard high*

Happy birthday, Sir Jewels... one of the best pirates around (even better cuz yer from me home town)!

May we be hoistin' drinks together for many long years to come!

:ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I'll have me a "Key West Cherry Popper!"

[Malibu and cherry coke]

Thanks fer settin' up the party, Merry!

Happy B-Day, Jewels!

"May ye live as long as ye want to, and want to as long as ye live."

"To Harry Truman!"

"To Bess Truman!"

"To err is Truman!"

"...and his all-girl orchestra."

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

'appy birthday sir, an let's not forget Goldie Hawkins and Blackhearted Pearl. A birthday party fer three, I better get a bigger tankard. :angry: :ph34r:

Gh's isn't for another week, there matey.. Jewels is this Thursday.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Happy natal day, mate. Fair Winds! :ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

'appy birthday sir, an let's not forget Goldie Hawkins and Blackhearted Pearl.  A birthday party fer three, I better get a bigger tankard. :angry:   :ph34r:

Gh's isn't for another week, there matey.. Jewels is this Thursday.

Aye an Black Hearted Pearl aint til June 2nd. But what kind o pirates are we ifen we cant keep a party goin that long?

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.

In Honor of our meeting a short while back. i'll have a Navy Grog in a cheap Tiki cup with an umbrella. Happy Berthday mate!

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Well aye must say it finds me great joy tew see that aye ave' found me a bunch of great pirates (and people tew, but we dont ave' tew tell). Aye raise me cheap tiki cup filled with navy grog an toast all of ye! It brings a tear tew me eye when aye think back when aye was a rouge, alone sailin' the waters fer what seemed like years when alas! me lookout spot'ed land! It was but a small island that we could hardly make out through the clouds but we made fer it. By mid-afternoon we dropped anchor an me crew was carousin' about town. Aye made me way tew the pub and comes tew find me the greatest bunch of scallywags a sailor could ever find himself amongst. Now it be lookin' as if me ships rotted up from layin at anchor fer so long and it doesnt seem that aye'll be goin' anywhere any time soon, so yer all stuck wit me till then! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DB):DB)

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."