Buccaneer Backyard BBQ open to all Pirates

Black Deacon

on May 15th, Come on by

TexicanBBQ.jpg

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I'm thinking about it. Thanks, I had fun with that filter combination I came up with in photoshop on the skull. Some projects are just fun. You know... Air Greyhound (SW Air) has pretty cheap flights.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I can put that logo on an apron for you.

I've gots an account at cafe press dot com.

or

you can sign up for free. (limited items)

It might even be there in tyme for the grand shindig.

Cafe Press

zakas@aliensurgeon.com

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender

says "hey, you've got a steering wheel in your pants", the pirate replies

"yarrrrr, it's driving me nuts".

I can put that logo on an apron for you.

I've gots an account at cafe press dot com.

or

you can sign up for free. (limited items)

It might even be there in tyme for the grand shindig.

Cafe Press

zakas@aliensurgeon.com

How much for the Apron?

--------------

sig1.jpg

aprons are 14.99 each 0r 9.75 if you buy 15+

Those are the minium prices, most people charge more.....

check out the chart below

cafe press bulk price chart

Cool. Let me think about it and I'll let you know.

--------------

sig1.jpg

Arrrr, that be a right nice invitation there!

Me first mate wants t'do a pirate party this summer (and we do live in California). I be thankin' ye fer the ideas. :blink:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Hmmmm....that's one way to get your hands on the treasure of the logo.  Good pirate thinking Brannigan.  :blink:

What format do you want it?

Tif or Jpg

I'll let it be known that if anyone use my images. That's fine. I did this one for fun. But I'll work all ye the same deal I have with a few other groups. If you produce anything with it on it. i.e. Shirts, caps, patches etc. just have 2 made for me and send them to me as a thanks and to add to me portfolio. If you need anything I design in a specific format also let me know and I can get it to you pretty quick. I do custom work as well.

--------------

sig1.jpg

Love the graphic, Black D.

You too, Brannigan.

Arrgh!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Wait wait wait... someone explain how this works to me... I'd love an apron with that design on it... and a couple extry fer the Deacon... where do we start??

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I wasn't tryin to pyrate me a logo, just help out a mate~

since I have an account at cafe press. (non profit)

Anyone can set up a ''free shop'' at the cafe,

but you can only make one product ~ of each item~

If ye pay the $3.99 a month, you can make unlimited items.

:)

The pirate skull in the ''silverbones'' logo was drawn by drew hayes

licensed through Cosmic Therapy.

cosmic therapy

RKPost_drummer_zakas.jpg

me other mates:

RK Post

Brom

Don Maitz

Wait wait wait... someone explain how this works to me... I'd love an apron with that design on it... and a couple extry fer the Deacon... where do we start??

Actually I took Brannigans advise and opened a shop. Thanks Mate

http://www.cafeshops.com/texasprivateers

--------------

sig1.jpg

Aye, it'll make mighty fine cook wear, govna!

Should make it to you by party tyme, with a little ''persuading''

:o

Awesome!!

*looks at the cooooool stuff, starts writng out an order...*

Good stuff!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

See now this really burns me bottom. Aye lived in Houston fer 6 years, searched high and low fer me hearties. Close as aye found was in Galveston or Corpus. Now aye be rovin the waters of Lake Michigan. :unsure: Matter o' factly that avatar up thar on the left was shot in Houston. Although....... aye ave' met me quite a crew in these parts. B)

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."

I might have been able to get down there, beings as how I live in Dallas(only a 4 hour drive to Houston)

Alas, that is the day of a city bond election that I happen to be working....Got to earn money some how.

Grrr. Why do all the interesting things have to happen on the same day as when I'm actually doing some work?

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

See now this really burns me bottom. Aye lived in Houston fer 6 years, searched high and low fer me hearties. Close as aye found was in Galveston or Corpus. Now aye be rovin the waters of Lake Michigan. :ph34r: Matter o' factly that avatar up thar on the left was shot in Houston. Although....... aye ave' met me quite a crew in these parts. :huh:

Well, sorry about that mate. Come on back and play when you can.

--------------

sig1.jpg

I might have been able to get down there, beings as how I live in Dallas(only a 4 hour drive to Houston)

Alas, that is the day of a city bond election that I happen to be working....Got to earn money some how.

Grrr. Why do all the interesting things have to happen on the same day as when I'm actually doing some work?

Well, don't feel alone lad. We all run into that problem. :ph34r: Ifinya can make it great. If not maybe ye can make the Beach Bash.

--------------

sig1.jpg