TV Pilot in Los Angeles needs fighters

Iron Bess

Morning all you swarthy types.

There is a TV Pilot that will be filming here in L.A. in the next few months with a vetern actor in the lead, that is looking for 5-6 guys that KNOW how to be the nasty sort. Sword work is a big plus if you already have some know how but you will be trained in the bargain as well. Renaissance costumes of your own is also a plus.

This is a defered payment contract which means you get paid if the Pilot sells. You will be well fed of course and have some fun for a few days work.

If there is any interest, please contact me off this site at my email address and I will put you in touch with the producer.

Thanks lads! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Don't guess they'd pay for travel?

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

As far as I know, no they won't.

They are looking for local people. For call backs I suppose and if it gets sold eveyone will still be around.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Sigh. Blast! ;)

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Oi, why's it gotta be GUYS? Now that I'm 18, I can't have an acting job. And in my area, too! :lol: Heh, I would love to come see it anyway.

Captain Wolfy Wench

If your local, know some hand to hand combat and sword work you can always call and ask them.

Nothing ventured nothing gained is my motto.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye, that it be,lass!!..An' if'n me memory, or wot be left 'o it serves me well, you had a crack at the linstock, eh??......... :lol:

Aye I did fire them fine cannons a couple of times. It was literally a blast! Ah! The memories! I can still smell the blackpowder! :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Well, no...

I thought it would be to far to come for no pay up front. They want locals who will still be around and get the first shot at reg roles if the pilot sells.

Feel free to tell them if you like though. :)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

It be right kind of ye, Iron Bess to give the heads up on this. Even though I will never have such opportunities, maybe some day I can say "I knew them when they was just a scallywag at the pub." Good luck to all those (take the plunge, Captain Wolfy Wench) who take a stab at it. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

It be right kind of ye, Iron Bess to give the heads up on this.

Right kind you say??

Naw..... just good business sense.

We need fighters who ALREADY know how to fight and know hand to hand.

If I can find what they need AND Helpl out a few friends then that only makes it sweeter. :lol:

Yo Ho lass and I'll see YOU next week!! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

No offense to ye Bess, but it surely gets me dander up when I see stuff like this askin' fer men, not women.

Over the years in PRP we've had lots o' film people askin' fer the men, but not the women.

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

Let's here it for Kill Bill and it's arse kicking fight scenes starring females. Also, ye can always dress as a man and audition. I believe there were a few in POTC. :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

No offense to ye Bess, but it surely gets me dander up when I see stuff like this askin' fer men, not women.

Over the years in PRP we've had lots o' film people askin' fer the men, but not the women.

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

(Shrug) Sorry lass, that has nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Don't you think I'd like to see a few skirts in there?? Keep your chin up though, if the pilot sells, an on going show WILL need woman fighters and wenches.

Just a matter of timing 'tis all. :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Hmmmm, the only "hand-to-hand" combat I knows is cuttin' em off with me lightsaber! :o

Do they needs any background folk just walkin' around? I kin probably gussie up me cabin boys right quick fer background stuff - although I'm sure there are PLENTY of others much closer who can as well.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I can put you in touch with the producers lass if'n you've really an interest.

PM me if you do! :o

(anything for a lass what can survive me office!!) :o

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

What's the series about? Pirates? :o

There are few, if any, Pirates in the Pilot however they will figure more in the ongoing series.

So..... yes. I guess. :)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye, that it be,lass!!..An' if'n me memory, or wot be left 'o it serves me well, you had a crack at the linstock, eh??......... :unsure:

Aye I did fire them fine cannons a couple of times. It was literally a blast! Ah! The memories! I can still smell the blackpowder! :)

Were you able to get those folks out on the pier?