Happy Birthday Red Bess!

Sjöröveren

Join me one and all in raisin' a glass to the finest pirate lass who e'er sailed the Land o' 10,000 Lakes! She be celebratin her 45th today. Drinks are on me mates! Whate'er ye want, I be pourin all day!

:blink::lol::lol:

Damn..she be my age! (oops.. ah don't pay any attention to the lass with the big mouff)

Happy Birthday, Red Bess, and iffen I was as bright and good with words as you, I would have a poem fer ya too! Since I am not, I'll by a keg fer ya..and a wish for many more!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Cheers Lass!

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Arrr, as a wise adventurer once said: "It ain't the years honey, it's the miles."

Hay!!!

I know him!!! :blink: (You saw him in m'office, right??)

Happy, Happy Birthday lass!!

Oh... and it's a right fine name you be have'n!!

Many returns lass, many happy returns! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

many happy returns, lass :blink:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Happy birthday Red Bess

For on this day ye can out do the rest

blow out yer candles, and drink some rum

Make this day a special one! :huh:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Harrr! :huh:

Thank ye all fer yer good wishes. Aye, it be a fine birthday indeed!

Sjöröveren and the cabin boys took me to a Caribbean resturant in the Mall of America and showered me with piratey gifts, including (but not limited to): pirate stickers, tatoos and balloons; a Playskool pirate and Redbeard's Ghost (from Scooby Do). But me most prized new treasures were a plastic parrot that straps on to your shoulder and a barnacle-encrusted inkwell they claim is from a shipwreck. It was great fun! Not yer typical gifts fer a 45-year-old mother of two, but then again, I'm not yer typical 45-year-old mother of two. (Oh, and the frozen Mai Tais and the grilled shrimp wasn't bad, either :) )

So thank ye again, mates, fer all the rum and kind words. Cheers! :huh:

Bess.. scary thing.. same age and horrible mother to two evil childrens..

are we tortuga Twins seperated at birth? :o

Happy Birthday to ya, sweets, and I am glad to hear ya had a piratey good one!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye lass. A very Happy berthday. Glad ye plunder was good. Enjoy and have many more.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Happy happy Birthday! Thanks for making us laugh in this here pyracy pub! I, for one (and I think I can safely speak for all the others), look forward to having you around here for a loooooong time to come! Cheers, lass, and have a birthday rum courtesy of me (and the poor schmoe I ran through to get the doubloons I be usin' ta pay fer yer drink!!)...

:o:o

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Bess me only be gettin on once a week till the end of Cuaresma (that be Lent). I couldn't pass up me time this week without raisin me glass to ye, a lady with class. :lol: Hope ye have many more happy ones!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

HUZZAH! to ya, Red Bess! Many more Birthdays for ya... much plunder in your treasure & ... whatever you want, may you get it. One way or another. :: evil grinz::

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Happy berfday, lass!

I give ye a pyrate saloot! :huh:

Bottoms up!

B)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"