Guest Dirty Davy Cash

Guest Dirty Davy Cash

Ahoy me lads and lasses. Me were just be wantin

to ask ye humble pirates just why ye be pirates and

why its a pirates life fer ye? Fer ol Davy i guess

me just be interested in the ol days of me

mates like Edward Teach, and the like. Piracy

be havin its own draw me lads and lasses!! :D

There is already a thread of considerable length on this very subject m'lad.It's listed below... somewheres, begun by our very own Poison Quill.

But... I'll give you the same answer I posted there in regards to m'self.

'Tis very simple.

Heredity. :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I be sorry again lass. I was under the inpression ye were a lad. But thankee ye smart lookin lass!

(Shrug) 'Tis of no matter and no harm done.

That is a mistake that often overtakes those in the last, fleeting moments of their lives as I pull my cutless from out of their gullets. B)

The fact that I ALWAYS wipe the blood from me blades to keep them from rust, in itself, speaks to my being a.... Lady. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

But, B) .There's just 'something' 'bout a little bumpy rust pockmarks on the way out! B)

(chuckle) Oh... you silly Pirate!! B)

Thinks you that they still be breathing by then? B) I doubt the rust would be of any concern.

Still..... there is something to be said for a lass that keeps her weapons in *fighting trim* B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bess, ya make me old heart skip a beat! sigh.....'Course I mean no harm, lady. Don't want me heart to skip more beats than is necessary.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.