orlando science center

ravanos

Should be fun. Can't go wrong with gunfire, swordplay, pirates and wenches in a public facility. Now all I need to do is smuggle the rum past Crusher. :unsure:

- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Love that idea! It makes babies much more useful.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Searles Buccaneers will have 2 cannons up on the 4 floor gun deck with a salute to TLAPD each hour from 11 to 5 and other goodies on display to celibrate this Grand Day

I'm bringing extra powder Willie! :) I also have a musket I would like to have you take a look at! Maybe we can break er in!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

thank you one &all for havin me there!!!!luv workin with wee ones&all crews that were on hand-u all are incredible people..much pirate luv to u all!!!!! that lady in charge at the science center it was one of the best turn outs they've ever had(we rawk,we rawk,we rawk!!!)cant wait for the next event!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping your captain in the loop and working with Melanie and keeping her up to date about the car issue. Appreciate it sir! And it was great meeting you. Shame we were so busy entertaining that we didn't have more time to talk.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

thank you one &all for havin me there!!!!luv workin with wee ones&all crews that were on hand-u all are incredible people..much pirate luv to u all!!!!! that lady in charge at the science center it was one of the best turn outs they've ever had(we rawk,we rawk,we rawk!!!)cant wait for the next event!!!!!!!!!

It was great seeing you too! You were too much fun... however.... KEEP YOUR GRUBBY PAWS OFF MY TANKARD! :rolleyes: (picture to follow....)

Orlando Science Center

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Dag nabit. mad.gif I missed the event right in my back yard. Previous commitments. Only 364 more days 'till the next one. rolleyes.gif

Hey DB, just chat with William of Searle's. He does this one every year. It was quite the fun time, sorry you missed it, you would have had fun with all the kiddies. They were great. They were EVERYWHERE :) but they were all excited and wanted to learn everything!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com