Happy Birthday to all ye May babies

Alright... Can't shoot th' place that not be feedin' out th' Bdays updates nor can I feed it to the Wraith armies that I be raisin' up.

I know there be several on here who have May birthdays about 'round th' time of m' own Bday and since they not be showin'... I'll say somethin' even if it be a general postin' for all.

So... pull of a chair or barrel... grab yo'r tankard and drink from the barrels and kegs of rum or whatever spirit ye fancy... enjoy rum cake and other fine foods in a feast that rivals th' one at PiP this past year (ok, imagine another one just like that. Conch anyone?) Lasses for ye gents... and gents for we ladies... hoist yo'r tankard high.

I suppose, perhaps ye best pipe up if ye have a Bday this month. I don't think we be findin' out any other way. :P

I just "celebrated" mine this past mama's day and better yet, on th' Pirate Day.

Anyone else?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye ..Happy belated birthday to ye lady Barbossa! Sorry Eye missed that!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

27th of may... gotcha. :lol: what in a what?!? LOL... ne'er done that before. LOL... oh, now I want t' try that. I suppose it's like a gill, aye?

Thanks, Oderlesseye. I'm just baffled why th' Bdays are not displaying. I know there be lots of mates here on th' Pub who be celebratin' Bdays this month.

Dogge! When be yo'r birthday? I know it's near 'bouts that time. Happy Birthday to ye nevertheless.

~Lady B

Well, here is me raising my glass to all the May babies (and adults) out there!

M.A. d'Dogge, all the best man! It was great getting to see you near your birthday again this year!

Ivan Henry, always a pleasure to hang out with you and tip back more than a few with you!

Young Alex Thatcher (a grand Thatcherling), it was my pleasure to have you on your day, and watch you with you cake cannonade!

JollyJackTar, it's been too long! But I hope your natal day is a grand one indeed!

Happy B-Day Lady B, some day we'll make our acquaintance!

And to all those I can't remember! All the best to you on your special days!

Michael_banner.jpg

Taureans Unite....ode to the Bull.....and ok...to you Gemini Twins who follow close behind...

Everyone Rejoice...for a baby born in May is a Gift to the World!!

(if that's not an ancient proverb...then it should be)

being born on the Cusp meeself...May 20th...or the arse end of the bull...very well be where I get me ah..."story tellin" ability....corse the wife says...bein a Taurus with Gemini tendencies...means that I just caint make up my Mind...and am Stuborn about it!!!

Happy Birthday to all the fellow May Babes and may we continue bring joy and prosperity to the Earth....for remember tis the both the May signs combined...Earth and Water that grows the sugar cane...from where we draw the sweet liquid of life.....RUM

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Mmmm... Rum. :) I plan t' bring a couple bottles to Port Wash. If ye be there, Dogge, we'll toss back a couple-err, a few... ok, A LOT of shots! B)

Th' 20th? Didn't think ye were way out there, man! Geez! And darn right poetic ye said about Taureans. And bloody well true!

Happy Bday Henry and again, th' lot of ye.

~Lady B