Happy Birthday, Lighthouse!!

Nigel

Let's all get together and wish a hearty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIGHTHOUSE!!

We'll be seein ya at th' birthday bash tonight.

Looking forward to a rambunctious, froliking, rollicking, festive night of jocularity, rascality, hijinks, and shenanigans.

I promise not to break anything this time. Except a couple hearts, but that can't be helped.

:ph34r:

We LOVE ya, sweetie! Yer the BEST!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

A most happy birthday from yer ol' captain. Sorry I can't be there as I'm down with the plague of some sort. Was hoping I was just leaking Cabernet from me nose, but knew yer digs were too pretty to mess up with an unpredictable plumbing problme in me head.

Miss you and wish you a happy 23rd birthday!!!!!

Sir Nigel, the human slut machine, will be standing in for me tonight. Jackpot!!!!!! :huh:

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

:huh:

Ship's Log: Feb. 08, 2004

Sir Nigel, Acting Captain, Pyrates of the Coast

Lighthouse’s Birthday Bash, aftermath.

Lighthouse’s Birthday Bash was a rollicking festival of merriment. Everyone showed up in their finery, bringing gifts and high spirits. The band was hot, the women were hotter, the beer was cold, The food was delicious. Par for her reputation Lighthouse was an exceptional hostess. Bedecked in a dark blue chiffon dress and diamond tiara, she looked ravishing. Most attendees were ‘dressed to the nines’.

Captain Hurricane had taken a cannonball and was out of commission (bleeding profusely, he was attended to by the lovely Spitfire). I took up command, stepped in as Acting Captain, a title which I defended with the utmost Pyrate abandon, as the smaller but ever more zealous crewe descended upon an unsuspecting Kirkland. Accompanied by the lovely and high-spirited Dreamboat Annie, (after a warm-up imbibement at a local pub) we entered the hitherto unsullied gala and executed a full-on, two-person Pyrate boarding party with all of the gusto of a full crewe. We returned with heads held high, our Crewe’s reputation intact, pyrate souvenirs in hand, smiles as wide as the ocean, and incriminating photographs to boot. (Some of the photos will be posted on the Pyrates of the Coast website.) Yes, the booty was abundant. 'Twas an experience I'll never forget, for many reasons! The wine, champagne, beer and drink flowed. The music rocked. The partying was hearty! The cuisine was exquisite. The party was a complete triumph! A magnificent time was had by all.

After raiding the Central for last call, the party returned to Lighthouse's domicile for much more merriment and celebration. Decorum (and blackmail) prevents me from listing all the details of the rest of the evening. Suffice it to say that all had a wonderful time. :huh:

I return this morning, sullied, exhausted, satiated, and smiling from ear to ear.

Today’s mission: fortify. Replenish precious bodily fluids lost during the course of the night. Reflect on the evening’s events.

Thank you, Lighthouse, for hosting such a marvelous, festive shindig.

I have now been promoted to Quartermaster. I am authorized to act as captain in times of necessity. I accept the position with great pride.

I have now earned my stripes, and my new nickname “Jackpot”.

I am looking forward to the next Pyrate event with great anticipation.

:huh:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

Aye, lad!!

Ol' Captain here approves highly of yer acts in my stead! Hoisting one from me sick bed as we speak!

-- B)

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Thankye, Capn! I do my best to do the Crewe proud!

I'd tell ye the details, but ye wouldna believe me.

B)

Service is my hallmark.

Cha-CHING!

Hoist anudder Creme de ka_KOW for me, Capn!