Atop the Crow's Nest

Mulligan Stuuert

Ahoy Matey's...We be the not-so-pyratical Mulligan Stuuart and his lovely buxom wench, Cheeki Cleavauge. We be realtively new to the world of things pyratical...and stumbled upon this fine site. We are looking for new ways to enter the world of fun-lovin pirates and all that is associated with them.

We live in our quiet corner of the world we like to call Blue Lizard Island. It be full of good food...fine (and not so fine) rum and spirits...and the solitude of living our life to the fullest.

We so look forward to becoming a part of this world...

Sempre Sans Ropa

Off to see the lizard

Off to see the lizard

Deja deja deja vu

Believe it and it will come true

Veja veja veja du

What works for me might work for you

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mission's gotten into th' voodoo potions again. :::shakes head:::

A hearty welcome to th' both of ye. Glad ye found this fine establishment. And hopefully, we can be of service to ye. Hopefully.

Come, sit, tell us of yo'r tales whilst ye buy th' first round. :P Aye, tis tradition here. So, make m' drink a fine bottle - not a glass, but th' whole bleedin' bottle - of moscato d'asti, thank ye very much.

Oh, an'... where'bouts be this Lizard Island?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

We thanks ye for the greetings...and we actually understood the greeting from Mission...we think...or we had hit the bottom o' the rhum keg and the dregs were affecting our already fogged brains.

In any event, we so far have not much of a tale to tell. The world of pyrating be somewhat new to us...we come here to listen and learn...maybe to add a line or two when appropriate.

Our Blue Lizard Island be squarely in the not-so-wild outbacks of Georgia, not far from the beautiful coastal town of Savannah. It be our piece of paradise. We be untroubled by the ravages of city life, but close enough to enjoy all it has to offer...

And we will gladly put down the price of a fine bottle of whatever is handy in the pantry. Come enjoy our fine fair at the Blue Lizard Bar...compliments of yours truely...

Mulligan & Cheeki

Sempre Sans Ropa

Welcome to the pub...sounds like you have found a little bit of paradise indeed in the Blue Lizard Island

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Wow...no one recognizes that? Shameful... It's actually one of my favorites.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Recognizes what the Jimmy Buffett lyrics?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Ok, one person. What's all this stuff about the voodoo potions and man behind the curtain. Wounded, I am. <_<

Mission_banner5.JPG

now that I cannot answer, unless tis a reference to yer shoddy medical practices..as attested to by William Red Wake himself right out in the open at PiP during said auction.

Crewe of the Archangel

LMAO!!

That was Jimmy Buffet? I thought Mission had lost it... again. ;)

:::leans over to Mulligan::: aye, we be like this ALL th' time. Crazy lot we are <_< but loveable. :P

And thank ye for th' drink.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Off to See the Lizard. A personal favorite. I bought the whole album just to get that song. (It's not on the Boats, Beaches, Balloons and Bucky compilation for some strange reason.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Avast Here! And wot do we 'ave sez I? New members o' the crewe? Aye! Well, Welcome aboard and bring your dory! Ye signed wi' a crewe as fine as frogs hair, sez I! Frogs hair, sez you? Aye, sez I. So, ye be down to Georgia. Not more'n a few days sail and ye'd be in the Virginia Colony, Aye. Ye comes up ta' Hampton by the 9th o' July and ye stays at least through the 11th and ye shall have th' grandest of times. I hear tell that there might be a Ball, just like them swells, a Ball and it be given by none other than Edward Teach, Himself!

Ye shall be seein' th post start to pass through regarding who going and on and so forth. Mark ye well, it will be a great way to meet many o' the Clan wot's on here, there's a Thieve's Market with Notions, Weapons and Sutlers wi' some fine Clothing as well! There are Sea Battles on the Waterfront Sat and Sun. Land Battles as well. Pirates are arrested, fairly tried and hung! It's quite the time.

Once ye have recovered from Hampton the Beaufort Pyrate Invasion is the 13th of August! So Welcome Aboard!

crowsnestlanterncopy-1.jpg

Atop the crews nest aye..Well ye needs earn the spot by giving me some rum and then perhaps Eye will make room fer ye...

No worries ~ thar is plenty not room on the yard eighter! So share us a yarn while we drinks to ye arrival!

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."