Shipping to Pub or other online friends

michaelsbagley

Hey all,

For those who live in apartments or have similar mailboxes that are in banks, you may have noticed that the post office labels your box on the inside with the current residents name.

I recently had a package shipped to me that was labeled with our character names (Souris instead of Bagley)... While I did receive the package, because I recently performed an address change, when the wife went to check our old address mail box (we still have the apartment until the end of the month), she noticed that the post office had changed the name on the inside of our box to our character names. I am guessing that because of the online filed address change, and a package arriving to a "new name", they thought that they would change the name to that "new name". ;);)

This is likely a rare and unusual circumstance, but I though I would throw this out there as a cautionary tale for those who address mail or packages to people's character names instead of their real names.

Regardless, have a happy holidays to one and all! And yes William, that means we got our shirts, and they are AWESOME!!!!

Michael_banner.jpg

Regardless, have a happy holidays to one and all! And yes William, that means we got our shirts, and they are AWESOME!!!!

I concur! I too received my shirt and sweatshirt today and they are great.

...and, 'Happy Holidays' to everyone also!

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Agree! Got a mine a couple of days ago. I love it.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.