Mr.Noland to come aboard

Mr. Noland

Ahoy the pub; it shall be my honored priveledge to be counted as one of the crewe, should ye allow me to sign articles with ye. I am Richard Noland of the grande green island of Ire, at your service. Have a dram on my account if you've a mind to do so.

He who is content, has everything.

Welcome to the pub and a mighty fine place t'is. Good to see some new blood.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Now thet the Articles be signed....

ArticlesofConductskeletcopy-1.jpg

Ye be much welcomed to hang with the rest of us! Eagh eagh

P1010901.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye Mr. oderlesseye, we shall all hang seperately if not together! (I'll bet some upstart English-born colonist will steal that line from me someday!)

I must appologize for not being clear, in that while I am FROM dear old Eyre, I have not set foot on her soil for many a year. Allow me to say only that political climate would make it a health hazzard for me to do so.

I now roam the world looking for a place to settle and fill the void of years adrift, and here in the colonies seems the place for that.

Well then, well met my fyne friends. Have another round on my account as I continue to plunder the knowledge shared here. I shall remain a bit quiet until I have sorted out all I have gleaned thus far.

R. Noland

He who is content, has everything.

I must appologize for not being clear, in that while I am FROM dear old Eyre, I have not set foot on her soil for many a year. Allow me to say only that political climate would make it a health hazzard for me to do so.

ahhh... so who'd you piss off then? lol

just kidding mate, my grandparents on both sides came over in the 1920's so anyone from the Old Country gets my attention

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

I know this guy. I must confess, I could not go through with the charade. Mr. Noland is my new personna under construction. For those familiar with the Whydah story, you may recognize the name Richard Noland. He is a possible ancestor of mine. Sorry, just couldn't do it to you all after all. I am going to continue to develope this personna, there are too many captains around anyway. I will become Mr. Noland when I have a more developed back-story based on what I can learn of him. I think I am in danger of becoming too honest for pyracy. B)

Bo

Yurrhhurrhurr! Good one, "Mr. Noland"! I wonders how many others have slipped in ridin' under a false flag? Good Pirate trick, matey! laugh.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif

P.S. Also not a captain...ne'er had much luck at it. Just a broken-down (but still narsty) ex-quartermaster. dry.gif