Who's up fer puttin the boot in?

Sjöröveren

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY!

Any of ya pond guppys wanna get thar knoggens cracked open, Ol' Black Jack's all wound up n' sweaty! Step right up mates!  B)

Black Jack  B)

Alright, Black Jack. I'm in the mood for a couple of black eyes, a broken nose, and a bloody lip. While you're at it, knock a few teeth out, if you don't mind.

Go on, hit me with your best shot. B)

HEY!

Any of ya pond guppys wanna get thar knoggens cracked open, Ol' Black Jack's all wound up n' sweaty! Step right up mates! B)

Black Jack B)

Ya wanna throw down there, GUPPY?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

gets the fire hose out an smacks all o them off ther feet with tha high pressure water.. knocks Maggie off her chair too.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Damn.. i love chow mein..

Okay, I'll stand ya a bowl of it, Red.... arm rassle ya for it?

Gets her short pike under the table to make sure she wins.

(note to male pirates. arm rassling does not have the need of the removal of clothes in anyway, nor does it require pudding, creamed corn, or oil in any way)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well, DMTNT, I was askin the fair lass with the firey hair, but iffen you think ya want to be treatin me to a bowl of chow mein.. your on!

gets into postition fer a rassle, arms lined up, wrists together, and GO!

Merryd gets started early wit a good haul.. then DMTNT gets a second wind.. ( oooo chili fer lunch??) and starts to get her keel over. Merry decides not lose, uses the short pike, clunks DMTNT on tha snozzz, and wins by a nose.

A bowl o chow it is!!

(Never been to Singapore, at least not sobr enough to know.)

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Hold on there! I'll arm rassle ya both!! Ya want me to use me regular arm or the one with......THE HOOK!!? (Just kidding -- it be my new Pampered Chef pasta server)

(note to male pirates. arm rassling does not have the need of the removal of clothes in anyway, nor does it require pudding, creamed corn, or oil in any way)

This means you, Sjöröveren, 'cause I know what you be thinking. And I know ye HAVE been to Singapore! :lol:

::she hopes off to EP's back and wlakes up casually to Jack. she smiled to him:: ello poppet. :: she then punched him hard in the stomach and kneed him in the gods.:: yah loaded eh?

Har Har Har! That felt good lassie! If I weren't so busy stompin' swabs into da deck, I'd 'ave ya's do it again!

>>Black Jack picks up da taverns HOG HEAD" n' throws it at EP<<.

:lol: "This rounds on me mate"!! :lol:

BJS :lol:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

HEY!

Any of ya pond guppys wanna get thar knoggens cracked open, Ol' Black Jack's all wound up n' sweaty! Step right up mates!  :lol:

Black Jack  :lol:

Alright, Black Jack. I'm in the mood for a couple of black eyes, a broken nose, and a bloody lip. While you're at it, knock a few teeth out, if you don't mind.

Go on, hit me with your best shot. :lol:

Rosa Baby!

Ol' Black Jack can't hit ya's til' the lady hits me first! :lol:

>>> Black Jack hands Rosa a club and graciously lowers his head n' sticks his neck out<<< :lol:

Have at it puddin',

Black Jack :lol:

victors%20spoils.jpg

Oh! Wait a dang minute! I just realized something.

I forgot. :lol:

*Grabs BJS by his hair... scratch that... he has no hair. Grabs BJS by the back of his head and slams his nose into my knee, causing a 'knee-jerk reaction' sending my foot into his 'family jewels'.*

Thar. I think I'm done now.

:lol:

Oh! Wait a dang minute! I just realized something.

I forgot. :ph34r:

*Grabs BJS by his hair... scratch that... he has no hair. Grabs BJS by the back of his head and slams his nose into my knee, causing a 'knee-jerk reaction' sending my foot into his 'family jewels'.*

Thar. I think I'm done now.

:ph34r:

>>>Heavy pantin' n' anguish on Black Jack's part<<< "OWWWWW"! :ph34r:

>>Black Jack struggles to his feet not knowin' which lump ta rub first<< :ph34r:

>>He closes one side of his nose n' blows a snot rocket of blood on the floor then spits out a tooth then looks at Rosalinda n' smirks<< :ph34r:

"Okay Lassie...now it's my turn"!

>>He grabs Rosalinda by her waist n' bends her over the tavern table n' pulls her breeches down<< :huh:

"Yer toes will curl n' yer knees are gonna buckle lass, so let the table hold ya up"! :huh:

OH YEAH BABY!

BJS :ph34r:

victors%20spoils.jpg

Floor show indeed! This fight's been goin' on fer a week now... see, it's Friday night again!

Really the best thing about bar fights is the watchin'. Throwin' punches is liable to get ye a bloody nose in return, and that makes tastin' the rum a wee bit hard. Worse yet, fightin' can get you banned from yer favorite drinkin' establishment (if the proprieter takes a dim eye to such rabblerousin').

Guest barnacle_bill_the_sailor

Hmmmmm (says me with a grin as I rub me chin).....now that be a fine way to ease into a sweet medley of songs! :)

Barnacle Bill The sailor

Floor show indeed! This fight's been goin' on fer a week now... see, it's Friday night again!

Really the best thing about bar fights is the watchin'. Throwin' punches is liable to get ye a bloody nose in return, and that makes tastin' the rum a wee bit hard. Worse yet, fightin' can get you banned from yer favorite drinkin' establishment (if the proprieter takes a dim eye to such rabblerousin').

:huh:

Aye.. I be admitting... I already dumped me share o' rum over the heads of enough pirates in this fight... I think I be sitting on the sidelines and watching the bloody fight. :huh:

Cabinlass Maggie :huh:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.