Who's up fer puttin the boot in?

Sjöröveren

It be Friday night, an there be nothin' I like better on a Friday night than bloodyin me mates noses and havin me teeth kicked in by me mates! No malice or harsh words. Just fists and feet flyin free! Afterwards we'll all gather round and sing mournful songs to absent friends, propose marriage to each other, and gush praises bout what great scrappers we be. I'll tap the first keg and throw the first punch. Take that, who e'er ye be!

:ph34r:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, it's been a mite quiet around this pub a long time. Hav'n't seen a good brawl in many a moon.

Fact of it is, I don' spar so much as I did in my younger days. This settlin' down to home port doesn't leave much time for knockin' heads.

Aye, tonight me mate's workin' a night shift, and I could use a bit a' rowdiness. Jus' fer old time's sake, ye understand. With four drinks under me belt, I'm feelin' no pain!

:ph34r:

*feels a smack to her backside, and Maggie wit a sly smile on her face.. *

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

A group of wise men once said, "You've gotta fight for your right... TO PAR-TY!!!"

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I'd fight with you, Sjöröveren...been fuming for one for days.

endkaos grabs Sjöröveren by the hair, gives him a big kiss and then slams his head into the table.

:unsure::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

i beh likin it real rough.:: she takes out her sword and slashes the cable cords and runs off with them:: yah will neva get rough with meh! :: she thorws the cords at him.:: but i will get rough with you!:: she sheths her sword and pushes him::

When all else fails.......do a lil' jig

Well, I don't rightly know if it were Bess's kick in the shins, endkaos's kiss or Maggie's splash o' rhum, but it be Tuesday night and I seem t'have passed out three days ago. I can smell meself even over the stench of all of ye here, and I seem ta be sittin in a puddle o chicken chow mein. At least I hope it be chow mein.

-

-

-

Nay, I tasted it, I'm not even sure that it be chicken, cos it don' taste like no chicken.

:lol: