Ebay reed stays

Fox

To redeem myself for the bucket boots shock, may I also bring to your attention this entirely hand-sewn, reed-boned set of stays?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Reed-Boned-Corset-Stays_W0QQitemZ330371536722QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2?hash=item4cebad9752

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

blink.gif ...sorry Mr.Foxe....tryin to get the mental picture of you wearrin bucket boots and stays outa my head.... blink.gif

WAIT!!??!!>......just saw the picture of the stays on ebay...... ohmy.gif ....you are most forgiven for drawing our attention thus....

thank you rolleyes.gif

ha ha funnily enough i was thinking exactly the same thing wink.gif

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

ah lovley.,,

Mr Dogge, I seem to recallhearing of a particulaly lovely yellow chemise that looked rather fetching on your person, now there is a mental image :huh:

ye ship's potter,

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

I think it's kinda funny they are from the same seller.

The explanation is really very simple. The boots were bought for her by someone else long before she met me. She made the stays after she met me.

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

There you go... you've redeemed yerself...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP - Only 1 day to go!

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

They can be made to measure... :lol:

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

I'm sure she will in good time :)

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk