custom designed, hand blocked pirate hats fer sale

Ahoy ye pirates, scallywags, scurvy dogs and saucy wenches,

This humble pirate sure would be appreciatin’ you addin’ my custom millinery headwear sites to your links page.

Caribbean Rose Pirate Emporium be filled to the gunwales with the finest hand blocked, custom designed, cashmere fur felt, 100% wool and Milan straw pirate hats to be found in any sea port.

Caribbean Rose be doin' me piratical best to help keep the Pirate Brethren outfitted in the finest pirate attire, so we always look our swashbucklin' best for high seas highjinks.

It would do me humble heart good if ye would take a gander at me wares at Caribbean Rose Pirate Emporium, www.caribbeanrosepirate.eetsy.com .

Me other custom millinery site ( where ye can find hats suitable for Renn fests) be Soul of the Rose Millinery Designs at www.souloftherose.net.

And you can also check out me good friends at Frumious Bandersnatch Designs for all yer hempen pirate and mermaid jewelry needs at

www.bandersnatchdesigns.etsy.com

Fair winds and good sailin' to ye,

Caribbean Rose Pirate Queen

Caribbean Rose Pirate Emporium

www.caribbeanroespirate.etsy.com

Soul of the Rose Millinery Designs

www.souloftherose.net

Gaithersburg, Maryland

Your Etsy link doesn't work...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Caribbean Rose be doin' me piratical best to help keep the Pirate Brethren outfitted in the finest pirate attire, so we always look our swashbucklin' best for high seas highjinks.

Uhhhh... do I know you? If so, my apologies for not recognizing your name. If not, by using my groups' name "Pirate Brethren" there is probably going to be some confusion amongst many, thinking that we have some sort of association.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.