Question about a vendor

I have bought many things from them - never a problem - very good to work with.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I've been buying things from them for 20 years, and have never had any big problems. One time when I ordered several things, some things were on back order. I asked them to wait until they had everything before they shipped, so I could save of shipping costs, but they sent the in stock items right away. They sent the back ordered stuff without charging me for more shipping, since it was their mistake.

Every time I've actually spoken to someone there, they've been very helpful and well informed. If you're having a problem, just give them a call and I'm sure they'd be able to tell you what's causing the delay,

Thanks everyone. No, I'm not having any problems, as a matter of fact they have been very helpful. I ordered the waistcoat last Friday and had to call and order it because of the size I needed. They were very accommodating and are even trying to rush it through so that I will have it in time for an event I'm going to on the 20th. Has anyone ordered a waistcoat in particular from them?

Lazarus

GageSig.png

I have bought a few things in the past, some items take longer than others. You will get what you order. Normally 3-4 weeks for most clothing items.

Aye, If they have to make your item it can take a bit longer, otherwise Awesome vendor

Ordered several items meself over the last 20 yrs. Never had any problem at all.Shirts,slops fit the way they should. They carry quality product and provide excellent service...I believe they make their coats on site....They actually have a youtube tour of their facilities....Type in Jas Townsend on youtube he has tons of video

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins