Children's Charity PIRATE/carriage rides Oct. 31st

Eureka Tom

odcpirate3.jpg

odcpirate2.jpgodcpirate1.jpg

Alrighty swabbies... here be the scuttlebut...

This was me first attempt at a "real" pirate costume, the only thing I bought online was the hat (with attached hair) and boot spats.

The rest I had on hand or bought locally a piece at a time. I added all the bling on the hat meself.

Found the sail needle here in town actualy, imagine that.

This year, I am crackin the whip and my maiden is workin up a real nice jacket and vest from a pattern we found online.

I will be postin those pics over in the proper section of the pub as they become available.

But for now, I need suggestions for gettin more attendees to the event.

It's halloween night, downtown in the middle of the busiest part of town, problem bein, folks are usually doin too much other stuff to pay attention to what I be doin.

I also would like to be able to have something for the kiddos to do (something sidewalk sized) other than just go for a 5 minute ride around the block.

Any suggestons?

(oh, we raised $1,000 last year with just two carriages in 4 hours.)

piratebannersmall.gif

Pirates... puttin the "NAUGHTY" into NAUTICAL since 1765

Do I win a prize for being born on September 19th?

Brilliant! Shall spread th' word to a couple folks down that direction in hopes they can make it t' enjoy a fine carriage ride.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Period games for kiddies (with booty of course!) is always a plus. If you have something the kids want, it brings parents over, and if you are trying to raise money for a children's charity just put a jar for donations where you are doing the games. Little crafts are great too, if you can get a hold of a ton of corn husks, corn husk dolls are a great little take away and very seasonally appropriate. Yarn dolls (or ghosts!) are good too.

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle