Glad to be abord, I am !!

I'm what you might call a pirate historian, I've been interested in Pirate history for some time now, I live in North Carolina, { home to Black Beard ) and we have lots of Pirate history along our coast, I saw your forum here and thought I would come aboard.

I was thinking the other day, I bet the pirate's of the Golden Age never knew they would be so famous with people 300 plus years later, I recken their spirit still lives on in people like you.

In the 1700's, about half of the Pirates were of Welsh descent.

We have the map and the -X- All we need now is your ship!

NewImage-1.jpg

Welcome aboard! May the winds be fair and the rum strong as ye navigate these eeeer waters Carolina Jolly Roger!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

We have the map and the -X- All we need now is your ship!

NewImage-1.jpg

Welcome aboard! May the winds be fair and the rum strong as ye navigate these eeeer waters Carolina Jolly Roger!

oderlesseye, Thank's for the kind words and I love your Jolly Roger on your myspace page, and the back part of your home, looking good, I'm trying to do the same thing in my home, give it a pirate look, I have a old chest my grandfather gave me, made in the late 1800's at the front of my bed, look's like it could have been the real chest from the golden age, has that old rustic look.

I'm into diffrent Jolly Roger design's of the Golden Age, right now I have Black Bart Roberts flag with him and the skeleten holding a hour glass togeather, flying in my yard.

In the 1700's, about half of the Pirates were of Welsh descent.

Carolina Jolly Roger ~

Eye thankie fer the nod to me insign and Cove!

BTW..Be great ifen ye post a pic of ye chest..eagh eagh..

The one at the foot of ye bed that is..

Most of us know each other eeerrr on the pub..so don't be shy to fill out ye bio.

Aye a toast to a new adventurer! Eye raise me tankard in ye honor!

Greetingsovertherail.jpg

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome, drinks are on you as is customary...I'll have a Captain and Coke if you please.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I'm what you might call a pirate historian, I've been interested in Pirate history for some time now, I live in North Carolina, { home to Black Beard ) and we have lots of Pirate history along our coast, I saw your forum here and thought I would come aboard.

I was thinking the other day, I bet the pirate's of the Golden Age never knew they would be so famous with people 300 plus years later, I recken their spirit still lives on in people like you.

From one newbie (on this board, at least!) to another, WELCOME ABOARD!!! I've been particularly interested in the history of female pirates, such as Grace O'Malley and Anne Bonney (hence my name...)

Edited by bonneylass

Welcome aboard, lass. Aye, the Carolines are a grand place to play pyrate, lots of history about and a few fair crews to sign on with. Enjoy your stay. Oh, yes, have you heard about Pyrates in Paradise yet...?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...