Looking to work on boats or ships

WocPiracy

I would suggest contacting the marine museums/maritime places to see if any of the Tall Ships need crews.

Since you didn't fill in your bio, I have no idea where you might be residing so you can be pointed in the right direction.

Well I am leaving Canada in about 5 hours and will be living in the woods in the keys note I am not a pirate actor I am the real

Deal

real deal? you mean... you rob people on the high seas and such?

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

I'm just amazed at how much things have changed since I moved out of the motherland... There were no "Real" pirates in Canada when I left. What has happened there that has driven people to be desperate enough to "Real" piracy? Didn't the Somalians show the world just how foolish "real" piracy was in the modern world?

Michael_banner.jpg

Oh yes, the Pub is just the perfect place for a "real" pirate to announce to the world that he's a "real" pirate. If you were a real pirate, you'd either be in Somalia, or in gaol.

You're the "real deal?" Please :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I was almost deported for being a pirate in Canada, does that count? Our gear was seized, as were out passports while it was sorted out.

As for the sailing issue, if you can get out to Seattle the Lady Washington is always looking for volunteer crewe - I believe they have it on their website.

http://ladywashington.org/

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com