Ahoy from VA!

Ahoy there fellow pirates!

My name is Ashley but most know me as Varda... The seamstress and owner of The Corsair's Boutique.

My boyfriend, Commodore WeirdBeard Synn introduced me to this forum, and I'm glad he did!

I drop anchor permanently in Virginia, but have been known to travel up to Massachusetts. I spend tons of my time in my workshop creating new, innovative looks for pirate ladies and gents.

I've been interested in pirates since before I can remember, so it seems only proper that I grew up to be one.

I'll be poking around a bit more in the pub, hopefully my shyness will go away after a few rounds... So drink up, cuz this round's on me!

Varda

Welcome. A pouch of coin and th' offer of drinks would b' most kindly. A rum and ginger for m'self.

I was in F-burg this weekend. I honked as we sailed by . . . :P

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Welcome to the Pub!

I see your costuming goes towards the Steampunk fashion. You'll find a few here into that scene.

Sorry, not me, just not really my thing.

Thank you all!

The Steampunk crowd buys from me more often, even though I try to make my items more traditional pirate... I myself go more for traditional pirate. Believe it or not, Steampunk isnt really my think either. A few of my mates started costuming it and asked for my help, and we found out i have some neat ideas as far as Steampunk designs go.

Edited by corsairsboutique

Welcome to the Pub!

I see your costuming goes towards the Steampunk fashion. You'll find a few here into that scene.

Sorry, not me, just not really my thing.

Hey there Rumba... no need t' be insultin'! I'm guessin' that ye had a bit too much rum...

Don't worry Varda... Anyone who has seen yer gear has noticed that there's no stupid brass pipes or dumb gears.

Ye may be a bit on the Hollywood side (like myself) but steampunk... No...

Welcome to the Pub... hope ye weren't too put off...

Commodore Ashton "WeirdBeard" Synn

Edited by Captain Synn

NyghtCraftLogoRed.jpg

Highest Quality Handcrafted Leather on or off the 7 seas!