Hotel Help?

Isabella

There are tons of price points beyond the ritzy resorts listed in most of the online sites. All the way down to a basic motel on the more southern end of Duvall or inland, such as the Holiday Inn. Trust me, you won't be there long on any particular day. We stayed at the Southernmost which was great for us. An easy walk up Duval, a liqour store and supermarket across the street, Camille's two blocks away and a drug store. Plus the beach is across the street.

But that was just where we stayed. Julie, the event director would have a local's point a view on this issue - email her from the piratesinparadise.com site, http://www.piratesinparadise.com

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Thanks Hon! I appreicate the input. We were looking and my jaw was dropping. It was like twice my rent of my apt for 4 days! Yikes!

I did find one good find, but I think basic is better, and vacation style for later. :)

I'll drop her an email with more questions.

Thanks your a Peach!

Izzy

Isabella,

good morrow,

A Faire of the Rose stayed at the Fairefiel Inn..across from Parrot bay(?).

It wasn'rt cheep...but if I would have been a tad sooner i could have got it for 71.00 a night. But that was also for more than a 6 night stay....but was nice and worked well....

darkRose

Aka Rogue's Pierre

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"