WANTED WALL TENT

heard these are pretty good...and price seems reasonable...tho havnt tried em meself....and they doo make em tall!!

http://www.redhawk-trading.com/

but then again...it is Keywest...could just show up and tell someone to scootch over....!?!?!...wouldnt have been the first time....and in the morning there are always several people found just sleepin on the beach

...with the Beach...tehetehe....

PiP2008099.jpg

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge
th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

hey mate,

grace and i have a 8x8x7 wall tent and it barely works for us. of course you have to take into account the bed, the mattress, carpets, vanity, sea chests, air conditioner... aw heck, nevermind.

the tent fills up fast so if you can swing it, buy one a little larger than you think you may need so you don't have to upgrade later.

Red Bess & I have a 10.5x12 from Fall Creek Sutlery. They seem to have the best prices around, and I don't think the quality suffers for it. It does fill up pretty fast, like bbcddutchman said, especially with 4 of us, all on cots. (Our sleeping setup is still modern. We only keep the outside looking period, for now.) I'd like to get another one of the same size, then join the 2 tents with a fly between them. I've seen this done at several events, and it looks real cozy. I'd assume that you'd be using it in PA as well as in Florida, so I would highly recommend getting a sod cloth and a hole for a stove flue. That way you could use it even in the cold months.