Fair weather an’ follown’ seas!

Capn' Mac

Greetin’s and well meet! New ta this here port and damn glad ta be here! A fine treasure trove of goodies yev got here indeed.

Hope ta be able to contribute in some small part mayhap. Been a poxy lover of the briney fer about fifteen year or there abouts now. Learnt a bit in tha’ time I have. Look forward ta learn’n jus’ tha much more here!

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

3660251270_1501aa649b.jpg

Welcome to th' Pub, Mac. Tis a pleasure t' have ye here at this fine establishment. Please, by all means, sit an' buy us all a pint or tankard or glass of somethin' we desire.

Shall look forward t' seein' thee about th' Pub. Enjoy the vast info and the endless comradery.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the Pub! Every time I see 'Mac' it makes me think of mac and cheese, I'm sure you're not it.

Checked out your website, and I'm sure some people here would love to have banners made.

Also some other great things too.

Don't know much about yourself, so what port do you hail from? Married? Kids? Anything else you'd like to throw in like a bottle of rum....... :huh:

Now be there any finer port where a salty seadog can enter and righ’ away be greeted by two lovely ladies!?

Thanks ta ye both Lady Barbosa an’ Rumba Rue. Ye make an’ ol’ salts bones feel welcome an’ harty!

I’ve a bottle o’ Black Strap for whoever’s got a thirst.

As to our little corner of the interwebs, we’d be happy to knock out some creations for any and all. Something we’re going to be adding in the next three to four weeks will be custom pirate flags, hand painted on weather proof canvas! We have an small event with a pirate theme coming up and I’ll be making about eight of them and will post pictures when they are completed.

I call the landlocked port of Denver, CO home, stuck here high up in the rockies still waiting for an airship to carry me and mine off to the lands of the great Pacific Northwest again someday.

I am very happily shackled to my mate Annie for 10 glorious years this month! We’ve three housemonkies climbing around and two scurvy seadogs!

We play in the local SCA as there are now poxy crews to be had round these parts. We homebrew mead, soda, and cordials. WE both have a deep fondness and love of the sea and the brethren that call her home as well.

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Ahoy, Capn' Mac! Welcome to the Pub!

Mark Twain, gotta love 'im! Enjoy your wanderings here in port and I'll have a dram o' that Black Strap it ye please!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

MmmmMMmmmm.... Mac and Cheese....

Congrats on the Anniversary, dear! I'll be going on two years in a few weeks. =)

Welcome to the pub, I'm delighted to make your acquaintance! I'll give a try of that Black Strap, though I confess I've never tried it... 'twill be interesting I am sure!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Welcome aboard! Colorado...not to far from Texas as for the Black strap I shall pass as I am being on my best behavior however I would be honored for a Plunder Me Cherry..Extra cherries o' course.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

NewImage.jpg

GREETINGs

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome aboard! Colorado...not to far from Texas as for the Black strap I shall pass as I am being on my best behavior however I would be honored for a Plunder Me Cherry..Extra cherries o' course.

Best behavior???? I gotta write that one down on the calendar!!!!!!! :ph34r: Welcome aboard, Capt'n Mac. I'll take a mug of Black Strap, if you please.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

A hail an' harty thanks ta ye all an a dram o' th' Black Stap for one an' all. Not heard o' this loverly concoction afore? It's a new discovery fer me an' I'm quite taken tho I know other's don't care for it a s much (http://www.internetwines.com/rws28978.html ). I'm quite fond of it thtough.

Well it seems a fine an' motley collection o' misfits here abouts an' I'm sure I can find help wi' a few o' the projects I 'ave comin' up. I jus hope I can offer help meself wi' any o' my specific interest or talent as well.

welcome to the best hangout for the worst pirates!! ( I mean that in a GOOD way)

If all goes as planned, I'll be in CO 4th of July weekend, hoping to make it to the CO ren faire.... will you and your loverly wifey be there abouts? If not, buy me a Pirates Blush from RAY.. best bartender ever, he never uses his fingers to stir your drink.. (pirates blush-- capt and cranberry juice)

good to have you aboard!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg