What Moon Phase were you born under?

Check out this Moon Phase website to see what the moon was on the date you were born:

http://www.crystal-forest.com/moonphaseastrology.html

Use this website that shows a picture of each moon phase and its name:

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases.phtml

I was born during a full moon. Hmmm....I'm a Scorpio that was born during a full moon...... :P well, that explains a lot, hahaha! :P

Edited by Christine
christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I was also a full moon...

Full Moon: Being born in the middle of the cycle means that your talents lie in bringing matters to fruition. You are adept at tempering logic with instinct and practicality with creativity. Moreover, this period acts like a bridge, linking you to the past, but also projecting your ideas into the future. The negative side is that you may suffer guilt and irrational fears, especially when it comes to personal relationships. Only when you learn to take control

of your own feelings, rather than taking your emotional cue from your partner, will you find a way of sustaining a mutually rewarding intimate relationship. Your best efforts will find their flowering after middle age.

Hmm... Maybe 'tis true?

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

New Moon!

1) New Moon: If you were born during the New Moon phase, you have a childlike wonder and excitment about life. Open and demonstrative, you think and act spontaneously.

With your bright, bubbly personality, you launch yourself into your work with tremendous enthusiasm. You are at your best when you are generating new ideas

and beginning fresh projects, ever-hopeful about their outcome. Your eagerness leads you to work fast and furiously, but with the attendant danger that

you can all too often exhaust yourself before reaching your goal. On the negative side, you have a habit of seeing life from a purely subjective point of view.

You are likely to make your mark in life when you are comparatively young, and you will need to learn how to sustain that impulse throughout the rest of your life.

Yes, that's me to the tee. I'm always looking for the next adventure. I'd rather start something than finish something. Burn out with alacrity. Found myself working in a position that I thought I'd attain 20 years from now. And spontaneous is my middle name.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

2) First Crescent: As a First Crescent individual, you are assertive, adventurous, and filled with joyous curiousity about life.

This I have to agree with...I'm curious by nature....

Your creative disposition means that you have a need to expand your understanding, and it also helps you to look at problems from a fresh perspective. Because of this, you may often feel torn between the conventional approach and the desire to break new ground ~ a conflict between established and unorthodox approaches.

Hmmm...perhaps

You may also come up against restrictions to your plans and will need to find ways of

overcoming these obstacles in order to achieve your aims in life.

Yup...sound right.

Your twenties and early thirties are likely to be especially productive and successful.

This is right on!

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• 1 month later...

1) New Moon: If you were born during the New Moon phase, you have a childlike wonder and excitment about life. Open and demonstrative, you think and act spontaneously. With your bright, bubbly personality, you launch yourself into your work with tremendous enthusiasm. You are at your best when you are generating new ideas

and beginning fresh projects, ever-hopeful about their outcome. Your eagerness leads you to work fast and furiously, but with the attendant danger that you can all too often exhaust yourself before reaching your goal. On the negative side, you have a habit of seeing life from a purely subjective point of view. You are likely to make

your mark in life when you are comparatively young, and you will need to learn how to sustain that impulse throughout the rest of your life.

That is SO me..Impulsive to the T!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

First Quarter: First Quarter people are positive and strong-willed. Physically and mentally active and expressive, you are constantly on the go, taking a healthy interest in everything that you come across. You were born with an actively questioning mind and an impulse to change the status quo. On the negative side, this can make you appear argumentative and demanding. Used constructively, however, this also enables you to come up with new solutions to old problems. Above all else you are a builder, and, if it appears you have a compulsion to tear down existing structures, it is merely because you have the ability to replace them with something that is not only more up-to-date, but is unquestionably an improvement on the past. You will produce some of your greatest endeavors in your thirties and early forties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm.....greatest endeavors in my thirties and forties? Uh I don't think so as that was a rather tumultuous time in my life. I am more apt to think now in my 50's I am much more creative now and free of painful reminders of the past.

I was born during a full moon. Hmmm....I'm a Scorpio that was born during a full moon...... :blink: well, that explains a lot, hahaha! :lol:

Yep, same here... A Scorpio born under a Full Moon... in its native sign of Cancer, no less.

Seems to explain my love of the Sea and Nautical History... and why I am only "Flowering" now in my Middle Ages... or is that in THE Middle Ages?

"No Profit Grows Where is No Pleasure Taken."

Gibbous Moon: Gibbous Moon individuals have a calming influence, a caring, constructive nature and a compulsion to help others. Your hope is that, through your life and work, you will contribute to the improvement of the world in some way. Whether consciously or unconsciously, this can become a "mission" with you ~ take care not to follow ideologies too blindly in your eagerness to accomplish your ends. Persevering in the face of obstacles will lead to maturity and will bring fulfilment and enlightenment. Look to your middle age for the recognition of your endeavors.

To me it just looks like a big Black-and-White Cookie.

Yeah, that's it! I was born under the Cookie!

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

Full Moon: Being born in the middle of the cycle means that your talents lie in bringing matters to fruition. You are adept at tempering logic with instinct and practicality with creativity. Moreover, this period acts like a bridge, linking you to the past, but also projecting your ideas into the future. The negative side is that you may suffer guilt and irrational fears, especially when it comes to personal relationships. Only when you learn to take control

of your own feelings, rather than taking your emotional cue from your partner, will you find a way of sustaining a mutually rewarding intimate relationship. Your best efforts will find their flowering after middle age.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

A lot of full moon folks here. I am one as well. Wonder if being born under the full moon leads to an affinity with piracy?

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

3660251270_1501aa649b.jpg