Cooking at PiP

We are only allowed a certain number of fires. For example, last year, we had one communal fire (at Silke's hide) where everyone that wanted to, could cook their meals. The Archangel and Mercury crew shared a fire and the Bone Islanders had a fire. It was expressed that we could have had one more but we didn't need it.

I can't say how many fires will be allowed this year. Especially with the increase in people and crews. We won't get those details until closer to the event. But I think I'm safe in saying the fewer fires needed the better they like it.

With that being said, you are allowed to cook your own meals but most likely will have to share a fire.

Edited by Haunting Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

The Hide fire is available to any who wish to use it. I do not have any cooking gear. M.A.d'Dogge was kind enough to let me use his last year. Willie Wobble had his own but was generous in their use. If you bring your own gear the fire at the Hide is available to you.

....especially now that I have a slightly better idea of how to keep the coals hot overnight. Still working on improving on that (anyone who knows how to play with fire and wishes to assist I would be greatful for your assistance).

(anyone who knows how to play with fire and wishes to assist I would be greatful for your assistance).

I can help with that, the longest I kept a fire going was over a week.

I was thinking about my wife who may desire to cook some food that is more familiar to her (and PC), she would just need a smaller fire. A big roaring fire would not be ideal but we will see what happens when shes there.

id.jpg

Hummm... I didn't think of that....

The campfire at the Silkies Hide could be used by everyone that wanted to cook, and it was a central location to hang out at.....

But the Buccaneer Camp is going to need a fire.... Obviously, not a huge bonfire.... but something for the buccan.....

Guess we should call dibsies on one...... :D