Mini Shift...

she is sooooo cute!!! and the shift is nice too.

I want to make my Captain's granddaughter something like that. =)

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

That's the sort of kit we have for Hamish + a cap to keep the sun off his head

hamishandgretchenSM.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

Since in period both boys and girls dressed in unisex attire ...Mr. Roberts we figured perhaps we'll try to let the children play with each other if they'd like and you and Brig approve. :lol: We are also making the lad a few pairs of slops and shirts as well.

That be fabulously adorable!

Tis a whole new line for th' wee wee piratey ones. :lol:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

That's the sort of kit we have for Hamish + a cap to keep the sun off his head

hamishandgretchenSM.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

Since in period both boys and girls dressed in unisex attire ...Mr. Roberts we figured perhaps we'll try to let the children play with each other if they'd like and you and Brig approve. :rolleyes: We are also making the lad a few pairs of slops and shirts as well.

Sounds good to me. We'll see you there for sure.

and smaller clothes means easier and faster sewing!!! and use of the scraps you have left over frmo big pirate accesories and such----

does anyone know if they ever backed their linen stuff with wool so that it could be reversible?{ and more warm}

and even thinking that smaller peices could be pieced/ whole cloth and backed with wool scraps for blankets.....for the youngens---

and--- i have noticed in some period art work---> pillows--- guessing they stuffed them with feathers---

i cannot conclude ANYTHING except that people back then used their creative powers to make what was necessary out of what they had! any who agree?

:lol: !!! Now THAT is adorable. She's so cute you'll have everyone saying...."Look at the cute pirate baby"...

and as Callenish mentioned about the unisex clothing for children (unbreached boys until 4 or 5) this just adds another period correct element for the encampments.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Aye Constance but "embellishing the camp" just by the efforts of you and Silas is a lot of hard labour at least on your part :rolleyes:;) the kids usually take to it when you show them the paintings of the time period and tell them they get to play dress up